WTB Who do I have to pay????????????????

Who do I have to pay or which one of you Minax to leave minax on an alt you don't play, so I may join my only character and one character into factions?

Who and how much do you want?

(should give commanding lord an option to remove players who havent been active from the stone)

I actually like this idea, as long as there are strict criteria to be met (i.e. inactive for a certain period of time). This is to avoid the commanding lord from booting anyone and everyone when they so please. This keeps a form of checks & balances in place.

Good suggestion Glutt, hope your guild mate gets into Minax and can fight with you.

See you on the field.

halygon

Grandmaster
he's probably in EQMS and cant play with us because the faction balancing... stupid rule that GMs think will hinder EQMS when in reality it just makes people log off and not play since they cant go in bases or attack OJs in town.
Actually the rule was around before EQMS came back to UOF.

Regardless though, when we did not have faction balancing in place, only two factions had members in them. The factions are much more balanced now so it seems like it is working.

BTW, you can pay me a couple mil and I will remove my character from minax :)

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster

Regardless though, when we did not have faction balancing in place, only two factions had members in them. The factions are much more balanced now so it seems like it is working.

Factions are more balanced because more groups have joined factions because there are actually factioners to fight now. When we came back, the only faction that had no actives was minax -- Adam told us to join minax so we did. Just doesnt make sense to limit a solo player from joining a faction -- limit entire guilds from faction hopping, fine.

Bromista

Grandmaster

Not only this, but there is an auto-kick feature for players that have not been active for two weeks. I'm certain that EQMS is going to see a burnout/turnover pretty soon so just be patient OP. You'll get your chance.

Btw what the fuck are these EQMS guys smoking today?

EQMS must stand for Everybody Quiet, Misinformation Swarm