1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which kind of talisman character should I make?

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Googlymoogly, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Googlymoogly

Googlymoogly Neophyte

Feb 26, 2019
    Googlymoogly
    So I was kind of wondering what kind of talisman character to make. I have a tamer as my main character but im fairly new. I dont have a boatload of money but I have the ability to farm when I need too.

What kind of talisman character should I make... As a Player I'd have to say I prefer Ranged attacks. So I'm thinking a meta mage or an archer. Since I dont have a boat load of money which would is easier to make money wise? If I go archer which talisman is better the zerker or rogue? If the meta mage is a way better class I'm wlling to make a meta mage. I just know the relics and stuff are a ton of money.... Which i can can eventually. Just wanted peoples opinions. I know alot of people will say any of them are good its all about how you play. But I was thinking if they are similar at killing speed/champs and all that but ones costs like 60 million to make and one costs 20... id work towards one that is only 20. Any inside would be helpful. I was thinking of making a tanking talisman but in all honestly most games I prefer ranged classes... So I was sort of leaning towards and archer. I like being able to Kite and fight from ranged... also possibly have a chance at surviving a PK attack?

2. Decreamos

Decreamos Grandmaster

Jan 20, 2013
    The phylactery of resilence (defense talisman) is the cheapest route and you can tank pretty much any creature in game...especially if you have a healer. Takes a bit of time to kill but if you wear the right armor and use the right weapon it works well. I have a defense guy, rogue, and berserker. I enjoy them all...right now I definitely play my zerker more but I'm working up primal scream.