Where the F$%& are the wandering healers

armorsmith

Neophyte
I have died twice in the last couple of days and spent or so minutes GRID SEARCHING the zone I died in and can't find a wandering healer. Is there a switch that reads the location of a kill and removes all the wandering healers? it sure seems like it to me.
Shane, please up the healer count by a considerable margin.

mynameis

Adept
There's not healers everywhere but they hang out in certain areas just like all spawn. You should be subconsciously remembering them and go to that location. If you're really not around any either have a long run, use character stuck option, or apparently a lot of player use their second account to rez them.

milkyteat

Expert
Ya, just make a second acct with a char that has magery. Either work the magery up or buy some mark scrolls, go mark a rune for your 2nd char at the spot/area you will be at and if you get killed, have your 2nd acct gate or recall/rez your main char

Fenix

Journeyman
Are people that damn helpless?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is probably a noob and used to trammy mmo's that allow you to auto-rez and keep your shit. To the OP, yes it sucks dying out of close proximity of a healer. Decent options have already been mentioned, and there's no need to up the healer count because you can't cope...

armorsmith

Neophyte
Original post was supposed to say ".....spent 20 minutes or so GRID SEARCHING....", sorry for the fumble fingers. I am a casual player who plays maybe an hour or so a few times a week, so my game time is important to me. Spending an inordinate amount of time searching for a non-existent healer is somewhat aggravating.

@mynameis - I generally hunt in a few selected areas and don't venture too far from them (not good at PVP). I was not aware that healers had 'zones' they stayed in. I will take more notice as I play. Thank you for the heads up.

@milkyteat - As I mentioned above, I am not a hard core 4+ hour a day player. My play style is what I would refer to as 'Casual', so developing multiple toons is a VERY long term commitment. If this occurred in my usual hunting ground your plan for marked runes is a good one, but when you are wandering the shoreline just working one skill, hiding, that plan sorta don't work.

@Fenix - I am not new to the game. I played long before Trammel ever existed. I played when getting ot of 'Glo alive was an accomplishment. As for dying either by monsters or PK's, that is part of the game and I have no issue with it, other than some PK's are cool about it and others are simply piss ants with nothing better to do with their life than grief other people. (Which one might you be?) As for proximity of a healer, I find a 20 minute grid search a bit TOO FAR our of proximity. My opinion, and I am allowed that, as well I am allowed to make a request. Whether Shane honors that request is up to him, and I respect that as well. No, I do not expect auto rez or to keep my shit as you so put it. I covered that expectation by having NOTHING on me or in my pack. Just was not aware of the circumstance stated by mynameis.

It is sad that so many players who have multiple hours a day to play have such disdain for the casual player who plays when he has the time. It is those players that destroy the FUN this game is supposed to be for the rest of us.

mynameis

Adept
I might have abused it, I thought you had two freebies a day but its been days now of it asking me to type an explanation =\

Fenix

Journeyman
Armorsmith forgive us who love the game and make time for it for not having a lot of patience for the fly-by-nighter's like you who whine as soon as they can't find a healer. Excuses aside...if you HAD played this game for any amount of time this post would not have existed because there are easy solutions (unless you are like, so nooby) that would have been employed prior to the whine post

Fenix

Journeyman
And I seriously am not trying to troll you, just trying to preserve every ounce of felucca i can ;)

S

Shane

There use to be alot more, not so much anymore. I seen that alot of fights faction, pk etc would end up ending out inthe wildernous and 9/10 times the person who dies just finds a nearby healer NP and resses up and keeps fighting..

No good!

Specially if reds are pking against a group of blues etc, super unfair.