Where is my boat

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
I logged out the other day with 2 characters on my boat. I log in today and one of those characters is in bucs den and the other is not far from destard, west of destard, near the coast to be precise. I could not recall away with either character and had to use the "help im stuck" option to get away. I got restocked then tried to recall to my boat using the key, when i try this i get "I cannot recall from that object" message. My boat was locked so i dont think anyone could get onto it. It will be annoying to find out that my boat and everything on it is gone since there was around 40 mibs an a couple of ancient sos'. Any help with what the feck is going on would be appreciated, thanks.

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
Sounds like your ship decayed and despawned. It isn't in the game anymore.

Thanks for the reply mate. Thats the news i didn't want to hear :(
I spent days collecting those mibs. Last thing I did before I logged out was set all the destinations on uoam, now all those hours of work and profit are wasted. Worked out I should of had around 400k profit, truly devastated.

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
Boats decay a LOT faster than houses. Houses are what, about 2 weeks? Boats are like 5 days, tops. And always remember, sailing the ship does nothing for refreshing the ship; you still have to drop the plank, like opening a door.