Where are the good farming spots?

explo

Just looking for locations of the current best mob to kill?
My main is a provoker but I'm looking for any mob spawns that are new..
Let's says spawns with mobs that drop 400+ gold per kill.

explo

There are no new places with decent farming? I like destard but its often camped by pkers, and those paragon and elders basically one shot you

Last edited by a moderator:

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Head over to the Trinsic town hall! We have a library full of great locations. The town hall is located directly next to east bank :)

Alas

Adept
Teth swamp. Decent spawn times, about 10k a run. Usually no one there and is open world.

Nanashi

Grandmaster
Titans- 500 gp- Despise, Outside of Ocollo
Ancient Lich's- 600gp- Deceit, Yew, Hedge Maze
Lich Lords- 500gp- Deceit and Yew
Ice Fiends-400gp- Ice Dungeon
Dragons-600gp- Destard, Dragon Isle
Shadow balrons- 600gp- Deceit lvl 4, Hythloth, Fire Dungeon
Ancient Wyrm- 800gp -Wind,and one on some island I think you can find through a random rune library at Yew or by Britain
Werewolves and Poison Elementals- 600gp - Cove Dungeon lvl 4
Ogre Lords- 600gp- Despise, One in Deciet, Two in Ice Dungeon
Blood Elementals- 600gp- Shame
Succubus-800gp- Fire Temple
Terathan Keep has a ton of mobs that drop around 300gp I don't really go there too often so not sure which ones like the ophidians, who drop almost 500gp, Plus I hate spiderrrrrs
And last but not least Kahldun, at the moment camped a bit by the Trin guild. Probably the only place they are willing to kill blues just because it is a pvp Dungeon and won't turn red. They are easy enough to kill, just don't pay them to enter just so you can farm lol If you need help, reach out to the *Bad* guild,we are always down for a fight.

These are just some of the mobs and their low end gold drop.

Last edited by a moderator:

explo

Thanks a lot that helps!
The ancient wyrm spot your referring to I think is in wind. The entrance anyway.

Nanashi

Grandmaster
There is a random wrym you can fight on an island guarded by two red npcs with crappy short spears lol good enough to provo

Norseman

Novice
Just, whatever you do, don't head into wind and randomly (ie, cluelessly) step onto a blue stone pad as soon as your character is able to pass the entrance Mage requirements to "see what's in there". I got up close and personal with an Ancient Wyrm that way and barely managed to recall before it's poison offed me. Yeah, whoops. Still if you're just looking to farm and don't want to hit the "usual" spots you can't go wrong with the forest north and north-west of Britain. They're not flashy, but the ogre/Ettin/troll mobs will net you 2-4k every 5-10 minutes if nobody else is hunting them.