What's your average hourly farming profit and what's your build?

Budcookie

Grandmaster
Provo mage tamer
gm mage med music
109 provo
65 taming
91 lore
50something peace

Working on taming but even with this crazy mess I average 70 to 100k on the grind. Khaldun all the way for a long haul or recall in and out of a few spots for a quick 8k here and there. Oh yeh and 150k in 45 minutes on auction night.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
Archer Bard--80k a hr
Lumbard--70k a hr
Mage Bard--60k a hr
Sword Bard--80-100k a hour

Just gold not including all the drops :)

God.RG

Grandmaster
Just being me and taking everyone else's champ spawns/rda's.. Approximately 600k-1 mil+ a night.

Let the tears flow.

tankian

Grandmaster
im a provo tamer and my average gold per hour is next to nothing. i take my meta dragon out to gain exp points and lvl up leaving a path of destruction behind but rarely loot a corpse. more interested in moving onto the next mob. no time for looting. i partied up a couple times either with newer people or friends and they tailed behind me with beetle picking up the gold for themselves

Rusty Hart

Grandmaster
Close too 100k an hour plus plat n paragon chest, and ss. Tamer provo. With trainef ww n drag. Poker alot more when tables are up.

parsnip

Grandmaster
im a provo tamer and my average gold per hour is next to nothing. i take my meta dragon out to gain exp points and lvl up leaving a path of destruction behind but rarely loot a corpse. more interested in moving onto the next mob. no time for looting. i partied up a couple times either with newer people or friends and they tailed behind me with beetle picking up the gold for themselves

5188800+_53ad5ae011de55800a0bb38b90fadedb.jpg

Baleyg

Neophyte
i can't even grasp how you people make so much in an hour. i have a completed bardcher with hide and i don't even come close to pulling these numbers

i think i'm just bad at uo

lollo

Grandmaster
no tricks, just the right farming spots. Also, drop hiding for resist, you'll die a lot less.

TooLong

Master
I average about 90K/HR if I really put my mind to it. If I'm just casually farming and watching tv or something at the same time it's around 50-60K

Provo/Archer/Hide

Some One

Master
i think if you ran the woods around Britian you`d average 20+k a hour wouldn`t you?
as a provo/tamer you should be making decent gold a hour

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
I average 80k or higher per hour, if I'm grinding at it alone. Thats a pk-free night. Casually farming, I'd saying 40-50k. This is with my ArcherBard. I only hunt large mobs.
@Baleyg .....hit me up some time. I can show you some good spots and methods.
I don't use resist for pvm, pts are more valuable on other skills. I do make sure I have reflect up, always! But if your technique is correct, you shouldn't be getting hit much.

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
i can't even grasp how you people make so much in an hour. i have a completed bardcher with hide and i don't even come close to pulling these numbers

i think i'm just bad at uo
With a bard archer and hiding (no magery) - i pulled around 50k easy in pure gold.

There are a couple of great spots for them that out paces others.