What's wrong with Werkt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

De Medici

Grandmaster
They didn't when you liked his comment or made this comment. Funny how you guys leave out the fact he edited his comment.

Screenshot_2018-02-14-14-49-40.png

Wish you halfwits spent as much tone trying to improve your abilities as you do bitching about werkt.

I bet you weren't expecting me to have a screen shot.
No I just took the wrong quote and corrected it 20 secs later.

Wildtamer stated:
werkt will be peaceful unless its a guild on the werkt shit list.

and you stated:
Will we raid if we feel like it? Yes, absolutely.

thats a contradiction. No worries man, you don't need to take screenshots Detective Cups ;-)

Bobby123

Grandmaster
This whole thing blew up radically. No one saying anything about $n$ griefing champs all the time? Cove and Orc are their favorites. No one bitching about $/VANQ raiding champs at boss red line? C'mon, all these guilds raid and they grief and they make peoples lives miserable here. Werkt is not the only one doing this and werkt doesn't even do it to the degree that people think. When werkt does grief or raid, people notice because they are successful at doing it whilst $ and GOAT and other raiding guilds fail sometimes. Werkt fails too.

@Mordoc Trin does not do enough champs or RDAs to be able to say werkt is raiding all their champs and RDAs. You do one Oaks in the last 4 months and get raided and decide that one time werkt was the bad guys here and thats all they do. You find one RDA in destard and werkt finds it and you think werkt raids every RDA. werkt has a system like any other competing guild and it works. Think it's hard to find an RDA? It really isn't.

Werkt is successful in raiding champs ???
Damn this guy has to be UOF's 2018 delusional champion !

FYI , Werkt cant even defend their own harrower and is the only guild ( as far as i can remember ) losing 5/6 of their powerscrolls with 11 v 6 against $ recently at Deceit Harrower recently . Dont think even City would have fared that badly.

But of course thats not the main purpose of this thread , i just want to put my point across which is Werkt cried abt EQMS before but they are doing almost exactly what EQMS are doing which is to recruit and zerg down their enemies . Hypocrisy at its finest i guess

Also I see new members added to Zerkt ... err i mean Werkt almost every other day of the week and didnt they claim they stop recruiting 6 months ago ???

i mean come on ! lul !

Zizmuffin

Adept
After reading through most of this, I only have one question:

Do any of you understand sentence structure or basic English? Christ almighty. I didn't have many brain cells left to lose, but goddammit, there they go.

cups

Grandmaster
There's no list.. lol. Everything I posted is the truth. Jesus Christ, Medici. If werkt is the new EQMS you are the new Silly Santa. It's going to take more than tears to defeat us.

Vorax

Grandmaster
2 Results;

1-I see i'm not only the one thinking this way

2-New Werkt guys are not able to understand what they read. I'm saying " i'm not complaining about the raids of whatever. I find it normal. What i find weird is the low quality of members. " But you are still saying something like " EQMS WAS ALSO BANGING US, YEAH bla bla bla "

Are you mental?
Sick RL attack there. On the topic at hand though, every guild has bad apples, I'm sure the 2 incidents you've explained were done by members who don't even bother doing stuff with the guild period. Onto the next topic - the one brought up out of nowhere - indeed we do raid, but its only a select handful of us that do, as still werkt is primarily a pvm guild. Have a nice day friends. :)

Mordoc

Master
let me make myself clear to you members of werkt.........i DID NOT say you raid ALL of our champs/rda's......i merely pointed out that wild tamer's statement about not raiding champs was false.

getting raided is to be expected yes, but dont come on here trying to act innocent and claim you never raid peoples champs.

Mordoc

Master
well wildtamer shouldnt tell me to get my facts straight when i did have them straight and werkt did raid a champ spawn of ours last week.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
let me make myself clear to you members of werkt.........i DID NOT say you raid ALL of our champs/rda's......i merely pointed out that wild tamer's statement about not raiding champs was false.

getting raided is to be expected yes, but dont come on here trying to act innocent and claim you never raid peoples champs.

Totally Agree with Mordoc here .

I guess the correct term to describe such actions will be
Hypocrisy

i hate to say this but I TOLD YOU SO 6 months back ! lul

De Medici

Grandmaster

thats the point

Zizmuffin

Adept
Good lord put it to bed people. This iteration of UO isn't 10% as toxic as it was 18 years ago, and yet somehow the people are less mature and more butthurt than ever. All of you bellyachers have a wonderful future ahead of you in politics, should you choose.

This thread is bananas. Taking things that two separate people say that collide a bit doesn't make an entire group a bunch of lying scummy hypocrites.. People have different opinions then other guild mates (shocking I know). I get that this is a werkt flame thread but some of the posters in here are really losing it lol.
"Relax buddy it's just a game!" - Unknown author

Vorax

Grandmaster
Good lord put it to bed people. This iteration of UO isn't 10% as toxic as it was 18 years ago, and yet somehow the people are less mature and more butthurt than ever. All of you bellyachers have a wonderful future ahead of you in politics, should you choose.
The internet in 2018 being filled with butthurt 30-40 year olds that act 12???? NO way!

Mordoc

Master
im not here to flame or bash anyone. just wanted to make clear some of the misleading statements people have made

Bobby123

Grandmaster
This thread is bananas. Taking things that two separate people say that collide a bit doesn't make an entire group a bunch of lying scummy hypocrites.. People have different opinions then other guild mates (shocking I know). I get that this is a werkt flame thread but some of the posters in here are really losing it lol.
"Relax buddy it's just a game!" - Unknown author

Dude I get that this is some sort of a werkt flame thread but just ask yourself this question honestly :

Do you think Werkts been recruiting alot just to fight off their rivals in game even though they were one of the loudest guilds that cried abt " cannot be named " guild ?

Also There are 2 things that players in other guilds generally arent happy with Werkt and they are :

- Hypocrisy of Werkt members as explained by @Mordoc
- Worrying trend of history repeating itself since Werkt is emulating the strategy of " cannot be named " guild

These are indeed valid arguments.

Pesmergas

Expert
Dude I get that this is some sort of a werkt flame thread but just ask yourself this question honestly :

Do you think Werkts been recruiting alot just to fight off their rivals in game even though they were one of the loudest guilds that cried abt " cannot be named " guild ?

Also There are 2 things that players in other guilds generally arent happy with Werkt and they are :

- Hypocrisy of Werkt members as explained by @Mordoc
- Worrying trend of history repeating itself since Werkt is emulating the strategy of " cannot be named " guild

These are indeed valid arguments.
Most delusional person on uof is right here. Fake news all the time, not to mention hypocritical. One of the largest alliances is $/VANQ/POWER/7 and god knows who else you're allied to. Anytime your guild gets wipes you immediately jump on UOF discors and scream "gg werkt thanks for the 120 taming!" When it isnt even possible lol.

Vorax

Grandmaster
Emulating the strategy. @TrustyPatchez please let me know when we'll start ebolt railing every champ that ever gets popped, or ebolt railing despise level 1, or when we never CLOSE recruitment, and also charge 200k to join. Go ahead and let me know when the leadership is driven mad by their ego. There are a lot of ways we're not even close to being a detriment to the server like EQMS were, sure as I said before there are bad apples in every guild, but for the most part people in werkt have good hearts. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.