WTS Whats meta pet worth?

makmar

Apprentice
Nothing special on color. But less than 6 mill sucks.

3 mill for egg
3 mill for stone

Surely its worth more than 6 mill with leveling time invested. Maybe not much but a little.

tonkLoD

Grandmaster
in any mmo all raw materials cost more then the final product.

side note. should make an undead meta. cant be poisoned. go from specte > skele > bone knight > rotting corpse > bone magi > lich > ancient lich.

I wouldn't sell your meta until after the Jan 1st patch. You never know what will happen and i am guessing egg drop rate will be set down and market will go up. But having trained a meta myself if you were to level it to 5 then sell you could catch more money. Stages 1-3 are easy its stage 4 that sucks for training....

Bunnky

Grandmaster
i am guessing egg drop rate will be set down and market will go up.

I dunno about that. Adam and shane have stated eggs will eventually be common place. I'm guessing it might be the opposite.. But who knows..

I wouldn't be surprised if devs changed their mind, though.. :/

Salsa

Grandmaster
I wouldn't sell your meta until after the Jan 1st patch. You never know what will happen and i am guessing egg drop rate will be set down and market will go up.

100% don't agree with this.

I think prices will (continue to) come down more as new meta types and new eggs drop.

Even if the drop rate decreases, there is still more and more coming into the market.

Eggs alone went for 5-7mil easily at one point and would sell in a day. Takes a few days to find a buyer at 2.5mil nowadays.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Common only because over time as they continue to drop the demand for them will lessen but they are still slowly coming on to server so that decline will be take some time.

signature field is blank

Lexington

Grandmaster
Nothing special on color. But less than 6 mill sucks.

3 mill for egg
3 mill for stone

Surely its worth more than 6 mill with leveling time invested. Maybe not much but a little.

I paid 5 mil for a zombie event hued level 4 with a meta stone... if that gives you an idea.