What u should have in bag at all times.

Snickle

Grandmaster
This is what I put on my characters before I even think about going to do anything at all. Pvm or PvP.

15 greater cure potions
15 greater heal potions
15 total refresh potions
5 Greater Strength potions
5 Greater Agility potions
10 EV scrolls (if magery 85+)
10 FlameStrike scrolls (if eval)
60 of every reg
5 trapped pouches
100 bandages (if healing)
Exceptional instrument (if bard)

I hear way to many people have only one item on their pack from this list in things they do. I couldn't imagine it. I'd feel do squishy and weak.
Just a heads up... :D
If anyone needs help figuring out the best way to get all of this or to set hotkeys to one button push for all of it, shoot me a pm to get in my guild. We're helping everyone! :D

lollo

Grandmaster
I just carry 40 each reg, instrument and 2-3 cures/heals/refreshes when i'm in my bard. If a solo pk comes i can usually get away (gm magery + wrestling)

If it's a red gank you're gonna die even with 100 pots, why bother.

When i'm pvping i have more or less your setup

This is what I put on my characters before I even think about going to do anything at all. Pvm or PvP.

15 greater cure potions
15 greater heal potions
15 total refresh potions
5 Greater Strength potions
5 Greater Agility potions
10 EV scrolls (if magery 85+)
10 FlameStrike scrolls (if eval)
60 of every reg
5 trapped pouches
100 bandages (if healing)
Exceptional instrument (if bard)

I hear way to many people have only one item on their pack from this list in things they do. I couldn't imagine it. I'd feel do squishy and weak.
Just a heads up... :D
If anyone needs help figuring out the best way to get all of this or to set hotkeys to one button push for all of it, shoot me a pm to get in my guild. We're helping everyone! :D

Holy Bejesus that's a lot of equipment.

I roll with 30 of each reg, 75 bandages an instrument and my Dragon/White Wyrm.

Couldn't imagine rolling with all that equipment, I'd be a PK'S dream kill lol.

Modus

Master
id invest in a chargeable trapped pouch on goldsink for any character thats active outside of town and a ring of forgiveness to stuckrecall as a ghost when you are lost in shit.