What should I put in my account?

Udooroo

Neophyte
Here is my account plan without 1 (im noob, so i can create 3char)

acc 1. meta tamer [PVM]
( )
Theif [Etc]

acc 2. alchy inscript mage [PVP]
meta Tanker [PVM]
Treasure hunter [Etc]

acc 3. provo archer [PVM]
inscript stun mage [PVP]
nox stun mage [PVP]

im not add crafter just buy it if i need something.

So, What should I put in my account? ( ) <---THIS POSITION

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
17 million to buy the talisman and relics.. Honestly, not a real valid plan for a new person.

Udooroo - not sure how long you've been on the shard, looks like not long by your forum start date, I'd suggest going with the flow and playing some of the characters and enjoying them. With that said, I did the same thing as you when I started 2 months ago, planned out my 3 accounts, and 3 character slots, and have found I've been trying to do too much, too fast getting them all leveled, burning most of the coin I save, and not really enjoying the journey of each character fully...

one suggestion, move one of your mages on acc 3, to acc 1, so you have a mage on each account, in case you ever need to log in and gate a character from a different account, due to unforeseen circumstances, like Orcs jumping out and filling you full of arrows :)

Beyond that, missing types of characters:
tamer (i'm not a fan but they are popular here, especially meta tamers)
meta mage (loving mine! but lots of coin to level)
fisher/pirate (because when land gets boring there is lots of water!)

CptCastration

Neophyte
17 million to buy the talisman and relics.. Honestly, not a real valid plan for a new person.

Udooroo - not sure how long you've been on the shard, looks like not long by your forum start date, I'd suggest going with the flow and playing some of the characters and enjoying them. With that said, I did the same thing as you when I started 2 months ago, planned out my 3 accounts, and 3 character slots, and have found I've been trying to do too much, too fast getting them all leveled, burning most of the coin I save, and not really enjoying the journey of each character fully...

one suggestion, move one of your mages on acc 3, to acc 1, so you have a mage on each account, in case you ever need to log in and gate a character from a different account, due to unforeseen circumstances, like Orcs jumping out and filling you full of arrows :)

Yikes! Had no idea the Rogue talisman w/ Relics was that expensive.
Still he has pretty much every other template out there (including a tamer as you suggested) and he doesn't want to craft. He could work towards getting that sweet Rogue relic over time.

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
ya the talisman is a million, each relic, 4 million, it's definitely a goal for over time, for that matter the two meta chars are a long work in progress too, as is a tamer. it take some doing to get the 30 vanqs for the meta quest, unless they buy them for 250-300k... which is a lot of gold when you are starting out.

and oh totally missed his first char was a tamer.. how'd I manage that? lol

Udooroo

Neophyte

its perfect answer thx