What is your favorite in-game city or "hometown"?

Coorhagen

Grandmaster
Mine is Serpent's Hold because back in the dial up days (probably 1998) I had my very first in game house on the island just up the coast from the bank.
I even remember gating a lot of monsters from Hyloth to the island back when you were able to do that and I remember even trapping a ratman in my house that I would use to gain skills.
I remember that it was a small field stone house and so there wasn't much space but it was also when there were no lock downs or secure containers and there was no limit on the number of items you could have in your house.

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
Oh tough one.

But it's trinsic. When I first logged in at Brit on my dial up I went exploring, wound up in trinsic and stayed there cause I was scared to get lost again plus I think I got pkd 4 times just getting there. When I started on this server I did the exact same thing. Ran into the trinsic guard...they took me in.

2nd is vesper/minoc. When I stared my tamer back in 1998 I ran that direction and tamed wolves and sicked them on ettins etc....was hard money and the pks destroyed me lol. I mined minoc and sold ingots to a player in moonglow I had on my icq list.

I hardly went to "trammel". The guild I was in "circle of the emerald Knights (cek)" had a little town with a keep in a secluded area I think between yew and the Brit swamp in fel.

I can remember taking turns killing liches with my power broadsword I was scared to loose. The pks left us newbs alone cause there was like 10 of us taking turns on the liches and we just had power in numbers. This was in deciet. Had no razor or steam, just the game. My wrist still hurts. lollol. fun days.

I played on the pacific shard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kurtis

Grandmaster
Minoc. One of my best friends at the time, and the one who introduced me to the game, used that as his home base. So I just fell into it. He had a sweet house right outside guards near the moongate. And for some reason I could always find oranges there to duel.

Now I use Vesper because it has mage shops and a stable next to the bank.

SpyderBite

Expert
Vesper. No matter what kind of server I was playing over the years, it's always been a quiet location with very little traffic.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Firecrest

Grandmaster
I love Skara, I started there back in the days, lived near the mountain range south of skara.! I go to that city over any other city except for brit for trade.