What is the best way to GM a Provo Archer?

TrueHardLuck

Neophyte
Someone recommended the Provo Archer for PvM to get money etc. What is the best way to GM that build. Also, is there a better template that someone could recommend or is Provo Archer solid enough?

wil3ur

Grandmaster
Using the bard table is a start. I was able to GM provo in a day (about 10 hours) staying well fed and provoking mobs onto myself. When there, provo onto yourself, not other MOBs so they don't die and you should be OK. Keep an eye out for red's looking for quick/easy counts. They'll go in there and cast a poison or fire field on the table. Lacking that good sense, they'll pull lich's in from the hallway. Provo skeletons and zombies until about 75-80, then you can switch to the rotting corpses.

If you're REALLY nice, you'll not train archery at that table, as it screws the people training provo there.

Get back-up runes to the Vesper and Jhelom GY's, they're also decent for training provo/archery but you don't get the dungeon bonus. It's good to have another place to chill for a bit if reds are running through the area.

lollo

Grandmaster
where is the bard table?

deceit lvl 1, after the prisons.

As i said in the other thread you created, there is a very complete guide to the character on the forum. But I guess you're too lazy and you'd rather have everything spoon fed to you.

TrueHardLuck

Neophyte
It recommends fencing or maces, would swords work too or not as effective? I don't really know which is better of the 3 melee skills.