What is rare, and what is not?

Thinkman

Apprentice
Hello,

I need advice on some items I have found, and some others I would like to obtain. I found some in paragons, easter monsters and motms so I thought maybe they are vauable.

- two lich statues. One is normal grey, looks like the lich itself. But the other is red and black and shape is different, more detailed.
- a bone pile
- found a decorative plant (looks like a square field of flowers)
- an Orc mask (green)
- an unidentified shield, identified it and it shows as a common shield. Armor is also normal.
- a rune

The item I want to obtain is a talisman. İt is explained in a detailed way in the wiki. But I still have one question: will I take stone consuming vanquishing weapons with me (and bank it)? If so is it blessed?

I also want to buy a valorite platemail set, what is a normal price for that?

Thanks in advance.

StegcO

Grandmaster
Hello,

I need advice on some items I have found, and some others I would like to obtain. I found some in paragons, easter monsters and motms so I thought maybe they are vauable.

- two lich statues. One is normal grey, looks like the lich itself. But the other is red and black and shape is different, more detailed.
- a bone pile
- found a decorative plant (looks like a square field of flowers)
- an Orc mask (green)
- an unidentified shield, identified it and it shows as a common shield. Armor is also normal.
- a rune

The item I want to obtain is a talisman. İt is explained in a detailed way in the wiki. But I still have one question: will I take stone consuming vanquishing weapons with me (and bank it)? If so is it blessed?

I also want to buy a valorite platemail set, what is a normal price for that?

Thanks in advance.

1 Screen for statue, btw i think 10k each
2 nothing
3 idk
4 nothing
5 check propriety
6 nothing

for talisman the stone is blessed and while you target the weapons them disappear

Thinkman

Apprentice
Thank you for the answer. I think red statue makes sound btw. I'll send some screenshots when I get the chance, after work and stuff. I was hopeful of 'a bone pile' since it dropped form a 'snystrsss' while it was the motm. Shame. But 10k is good for the statues.

1 Screen for statue, btw i think 10k each
2 nothing
3 idk
4 nothing
5 check propriety
6 nothing

for talisman the stone is blessed and while you target the weapons them disappear

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
If you reach out to me on Discord I can help you out as well Thinkman - not interested in the statues myself, but happy to attach a value to them.

Thinkman

Apprentice
If you reach out to me on http://discord.uoforever.com I can help you out as well Thinkman - not interested in the statues myself, but happy to attach a value to them.

Thank you very much, I will try discord. I'm going to try and reach Knights as well. Here are the screen prints of the items I have found. What interested me was two liches were quite different so one of them is maybe a unique item?

And what about the bone pile and flower? Gazer is new, I just found that.

valuables.jpg

Bromista

Grandmaster
Most statues have two versions, neither is worth much when it comes to common drops like lich. Maybe 5k per

Flowers sell for 2-3k per

Bone piles you can cut up to get the resource, that pile should get you 12 or so. Bones sell for 50-60g per.