What has been your biggest gold sink?

Durable

Master
My wife's tmap addiction.... over 350 lvl 4, 5 and 6s that still needs to be done and she still raids my bank for gold to buy more.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
20 taming SS at an average price of 130k for a sweet 2.5 mil approx and my 105 lore and taming PS... for about 400k. We are at 3 mil for taming only, and I'm far from done. There's more to go.

There were about 2 mil sinked in provocation as well. All that on the same char.

And I have for about a mil and a half in mounts :-/

I don't buy donation items tho, well, I mean, clothing. Only one I would consider is the Robe of Forever <3

it didn't actually happen,he just enjoys trolling me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ya im jus jokin guys.....

FOR SPUDDS EYES ONLY (everyone else please dont read): ill be on for our nightly video sesh around 9, see you then my cuddy spuddy <3

Decreamos

Grandmaster
I had to like his post because love to hate me just tried to flex his rl peen. He deals with tough guys irl....lolz.

Sent from my LG-P714 using Tapatalk

oh great here comes some "im a ufc fighter irl" BS or something gay...

WELL IM TYPIN THIS FROM A RUSSIAN MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON, WHERE IM DOING LIFE FOR BEATING 12 NAVY SEALS TO DEATH WHILE HANDCUFFED AND BLINDFOLDED. YOUR A PUSS

lmao haha children these days. While your the piece of shit in prison im the one making sure you stay inside. And im sorry i raised you to be such a dumbass, ill talk to your mom tonight and get things straightened out. Just disreguard the moaning please.

spudd

Grandmaster
Geeeez ol Pete's boys! Can't we all just get along and just for once stick to the op?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Man.. I swear, every single thread ends up in a flame war. I'm not asking for care-bears only, but my god..

On topic : My 3 story custom I bought recently has been my biggest gold sink, and will be for a long while :)

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Man.. I swear, every single thread ends up in a flame war. I'm not asking for care-bears only, but my god..

On topic : My 3 story custom I bought recently has been my biggest gold sink, and will be for a long while :)

Just wait till you get the deco bug...

sorry guys i escalated things quickly
My constant need for more shadow ingot. That reminds me -- anyone selling in bulk?

Just go to the orc fort by cove and the orc cave and get an orc slayer weapon and kill orc brutes, they are easy with a slayer weapon and give 25 shadow ore bro thats what i do :D