What happened today?

gadric

Expert
I logged into UO today and everything was messed up. all of my spell tiles were gone and some of macros were missing?

JackPalance

Master
I’m guessing a corruption of some steam files? It has happend to me before, unfortunately. It sucks, but it’s most likely going to be on the client side.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Are you using Steam or Razor? Jack is correct, files can get messed up but it is rare.
IT could be you are using the wrong profile as well?

SirLothar

Grandmaster
I logged into UO today and everything was messed up. all of my spell tiles were gone and some of macros were missing?
Did you move any directories, log into UO from another PC beforehand, change anything the past few days?

Also on a side note, I know there's not really a rule against avatars but we've received a couple pms asking politely if we could ask you to change your avatar, some find it a bit too much and would greatly appreciate it!

gadric

Expert
Did you move any directories, log into UO from another PC beforehand, change anything the past few days?

Also on a side note, I know there's not really a rule against avatars but we've received a couple pms asking politely if we could ask you to change your avatar, some find it a bit too much and would greatly appreciate it!

gadric

Expert
I finally figured it out... as it turned out I was logging into the Test Server!! Lol. I wondered why I wasn't running into any other players. Finally I pinged a admin an they told me what was up.. Fun Story!!

gadric

Expert

Ok I changed my Avatar to something a little less offensive...lol