Welcome to new players!

lemi

Neophyte
Hi,

I have recently joined UOF and being a new player I had a lot of catching up to do. I have had a lot of people helping me along the way (you know who you are and I thank you all).

Anyway, I have finally got my tailor to GM and I thought of a quite good way of giving back to the community and encourage new players (just like I have by people in newbie guild!).

I would like to give out a FREE* exceptional leather set. Obviously I do not have enough leather for everyone, however I collected enough for few sets. Give me a shout on here or simply in game (I rang around Vesper).

I'll also be putting some sets for sale at my vendor (600g each).

*- as in don't abuse it and I would much rather give it to person who has just started and will benefit from it. Limit to one set per person. Unless something terrible happens... You are welcome to donate hides to this cause, if you require anything else do let me know as well. I will invest my time into creating them.

Also, my flatmate (dude i share a house with) has some runebooks (full ones) he sells. I might ask him for a good price as well so that you can hit both birds with one stone.

Map of where the shop is;
http://puu.sh/91Fi8/2e184f85eb.png
2e184f85eb.png

Cords: 134o 25' 17o 9E