Weird 4-6 second lag spikes? Ever since server change

Mindfall

Expert
Really experiencing some weird lag spikes. Will randomly freeze up and lag for around 5 seconds, then unfreeze and continue on.. A few guild members are also having the same problem without having changed any settings, testing our connections and computers for any possible reason..

This is making the game almost unplayable especially when getting sync'd on or trying to chase after people.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issues?

Cheers.

SidX

Grandmaster
Really experiencing some weird lag spikes. Will randomly freeze up and lag for around 5 seconds, then unfreeze and continue on.. A few guild members are also having the same problem without having changed any settings, testing our connections and computers for any possible reason..

This is making the game almost unplayable especially when getting sync'd on or trying to chase after people.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issues?

Cheers.
Same exact problem, it's been going on for probably about a week. Two different laptops, a few different connections from home/work, same issue all around :(

Mindfall

Expert
Yeah I hear ya. I believe only some players are affected by this new lag and I believe it is ever since the server move.

Hopefully something will get done about it!!!

Jani

Grandmaster
On yesterday we had 5 guys in a call (all around the world) and everyone had the same spikes, so I would say it was serverwide lag spikes. I don't know how badly you've been lagging, but few lag spikes there and there isn't that big deal if everyone gets them.

Mindfall

Expert
the new server is a fucking piece of shit. Shane claims its the best and most stable yet - actually its the worst.

GG

Jani

Grandmaster
the new server is a fucking piece of shit. Shane claims its the best and most stable yet - actually its the worst.

GG
You're so lost. I see only you complaining unlike previous servers. Maybe it is your own connection? Did you try VPN and different VPN-servers?

wil3ur

Grandmaster
I've been experiencing the same issues. I had no previous issues with any of the other servers, so I do believe it comes down to this one. I have a very stable very fast pipeline and have no issues with other places I go to. What I notice since the new server doing the -ping in game is:

80ms avg
80ms avg
80ms avg
80ms avg
4500ms avg
80ms avg
etc.

And it's on a fairly regular basis. I know they've been experiencing childish DDoS attacks, but normally that tends to be a very constant and vicious lag, unlike this where it just hiccups about once every 10-15 seconds for no apparent reason. Add to that the 30-40s world saves, some of which come in batches of 3 or 4 in a row. I'm not complaining, just hopefully being helpful in stating that I have experienced the same issue and maybe we can get it figured out.

Mindfall

Expert
You're so lost. I see only you complaining unlike previous servers. Maybe it is your own connection? Did you try VPN and different VPN-servers?

Lost? Are you retarted? There are now 3 other people in this thread with the same problem as me. You even said that people in your call are having the same problem? Stop trying to jack my thread and shut up before you embarrass yourself further.