WTB WEARABLE ANCIENT ARMOR GLOVES

colead88

Grandmaster
Khaldun drop. Purplish in hue, wearable, non-deco, Ancient Armor gloves. Please PM me if ya got em!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeitarium

Master
If you listed a good price I would go get you a pair but since you're being cheap and only sending that info in PM I aint gonna bother

colead88

Grandmaster
If you listed a good price I would go get you a pair but since you're being cheap and only sending that info in PM I aint gonna bother

First off, you couldn't just go get me a pair. They are a pseudo rarish drop. Guarantee of getting gloves over any other piece isn't just going to happen for you, scrub.

Second off, take your trolling elsewhere. I've got a few harsh words I could use for someone like you, but I'll bite my tongue. Move along :)

Jeitarium

Master
First off, you couldn't just go get me a pair. They are a pseudo rarish drop. Guarantee of getting gloves over any other piece isn't just going to happen for you, scrub.

Second off, take your trolling elsewhere. I've got a few harsh words I could use for someone like you, but I'll bite my tongue. Move along :)

I level 10'd my archer in Khaldun over 2 months. I've got chests full of the stuff. Top dollar.

colead88

Grandmaster
I level 10'd my archer in Khaldun over 2 months. I've got chests full of the stuff. Top dollar.

Well then you were just being misleading and an asshole in your first post. Congrats. Good thing top dollar is 50k a piece and they aren't that rare. Enjoy keeping your chest full :)

Jeitarium

Master
Well then you were just being misleading and an asshole in your first post. Congrats. Good thing top dollar is 50k a piece and they aren't that rare. Enjoy keeping your chest full :)

Me misleading? I wasn't the one being shady by hiding the price! I wouldn't even dig through my loot for 50k. Standard price for these is 40k but you want gloves only that should cost you double.

colead88

Grandmaster
Me misleading? I wasn't the one being shady by hiding the price! I wouldn't even dig through my loot for 50k. Standard price for these is 40k but you want gloves only that should cost you double.

No one means "dig through their loot" when they say "go get you a pair" in relation to a dungeon drop. If you had it, you should have said so instead of being a little whiney child trolling me worried about what I might or might not be paying. C'mon now don't make me spell things out for you. Yes you were misleading. And look at that, you even admit going rate is 40k so my 50k is generous AND you saying they're worth 40k a pop but you won't dig through your stash for 50k? Alright buddy :)

I'm sorry you're so bored this afternoon lol