Weapon continues to disappear.

Mirick

Novice
3 times today and twice last night I have recalled to farm and upon recalling instead of my weapon going to my backpack it simply vanishes...

Is this something to expect given the server is a free server or should I list this in the bug section?

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
Are you sure it wasn't stolen as you recalled? Maybe you have too many items in your bag so it goes to the floor? Try restarting your client to see if might have been bugged

Mirick

Novice
Are you sure it wasn't stolen as you recalled? Maybe you have too many items in your bag so it goes to the floor? Try restarting your client to see if might have been bugged

Its always a type of item. Last night it was all my music instruments today it was a bow on 2 separate occasions and 2 bows at the same at the 3rd instance.

It happens every time as I recalled out of Britain bank...which I thought was pretty much a safe location in terms of ppl stealing due to so many ppl around to notice the theft.

ps. Not bugged and I'm pretty much never over 200lbs. Thanks for the response though.

kurtis

Grandmaster
Its always a type of item. Last night it was all my music instruments today it was a bow on 2 separate occasions and 2 bows at the same at the 3rd instance.

It happens every time as I recalled out of Britain bank...which I thought was pretty much a safe location in terms of ppl stealing due to so many ppl around to notice the theft.

ps. Not bugged and I'm pretty much never over 200lbs. Thanks for the response though.

Could also be too many items in your pack. Each char's pack has item limit and weight has no bearing.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
cant be that, it wouldn't let him recall if he had too many items in his bank, the item would try to go to his pack and would auto re-equip

and dude its most likely a theif man, they will hawk you, stalk you and wait for that moment that u recall to snatch your things, just go to the portal at Brit Bank that leads you to docks if you ever recall out near there man, safe spot

wkstrm

Master
3 times today and twice last night I have recalled to farm and upon recalling instead of my weapon going to my backpack it simply vanishes...

Is this something to expect given the server is a free server or should I list this in the bug section?

This is one of my best steals ever. When someone recalls, I steal stuff from them. Best ever was stealing the garlic from a tamer that recalled into the Covetous balron spawn. I had to recall there myself to loot his sorry ass! :D

wkstrm

Master
cant be that, it wouldn't let him recall if he had too many items in his bank, the item would try to go to his pack and would auto re-equip

and dude its most likely a theif man, they will hawk you, stalk you and wait for that moment that u recall to snatch your things, just go to the portal at Brit Bank that leads you to docks if you ever recall out near there man, safe spot

I used to steal a lot of stuff from you at Skara Bank but that was loooong time ago now!

Mirick

Novice
ok, now you lost me

I simply thought I may had run into a bug due to all the custom coding is all.

Yeah, at this point I just think I was the victim of some pro stalking and stealing.

S

Shane

Yeah theres nothing in our scripts that would make a weapon dissapear like that. 10/10 times in situations like this it's always been the user or something the user is doing.

Gedron

Master
I noticed that cycling weapons with a macro setup I had would sometimes make them glitch and disappear. I would have to log off and back on to make them reappear. Are the weapons returning to your pack after you restart?

And like what babethoven said, thieves are ravenous here and will run up to you as you recall and gank your weapon so it's possible.