1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We have a Big Problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Godsrage, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Godsrage

Godsrage Grandmaster

Jul 10, 2014
    Godsrage
    @Shane @Tony- @Faytality
    something has to be done about this i am runing a GM archer that
    i like to talk about a problem all around in the summer dungeon and all around the game i can put 3 arrows
    to 5 for a kill now most of the time and some time more now i am blowing over 15 arrow for a kill in till
    another player come in with a Pet and take my kill after wasting 10 to 15 arrows on it
    something need to be done all around about this it like the game has became a Pet Game only and that not right
    what about the player that do not run Pets i should be get better kill with my archer but most of the time it suck
    and wasting all the arrows and missing 95% of the Time so can some take a look at this problem TY Staff and beef up the Archers

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
  2. john flusher

john flusher Adept

Feb 23, 2018
    borph
    i agree about the pets esp when they decide to PK .but maybe you just need to repair yr bow

3. Godsrage

Godsrage Grandmaster

Jul 10, 2014
    Godsrage
    my bow are all new and repair them all the time is there any other Archers out there that are have the same problem

4. john flusher

john flusher Adept

Feb 23, 2018
    borph
    i have several archers,none of which are "pure"archers but none of them require what i would call an excessive amount of arrows to take down.of course the tuffest thing ive tackled so far are titans

5. john flusher

john flusher Adept

Feb 23, 2018
    borph
    ok took my archer out to occlo tonight and i did indeed need 10-15 arrows to kill most things.maybe didnt notice before cuz i was killing centaurs as well so arrows were never an issue

6. Le Champeon

Le Champeon Neophyte

Nov 6, 2019
    Le Champeon
    aren't you a little rich to be complaining?

Arms Lore, Eat FOOD, REPAIR your BOW

Decreamos likes this.
  7. The End

The End Master

Apr 25, 2016
    Maybe you should try using a talisman instead of just a bow. I don’t have any problem stealing kills from tamers with my zerker archer when I walk up and shoot them for 200+200(from ds)+200(from pshift)+300(from tread) their pet doesn’t even hardly land a blow before I kill the mob

Phrygian likes this.
  8. Rumple

Rumple Master

Oct 25, 2017
    Rumple Foreskin
    Use. Periods.

lollo and Tarek Bin Ziad like this.
  9. Phrygian

Phrygian Master

Jul 11, 2018
    Phrygian
    Use a talisman.

10. Shane

Shane Administrator Staff Member

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post
    Not sure i'd chalk this up as a big problem or even a problem at all, this is more of a slight inconvenience. This is why we implemented Talisman's. As people here have mentioned, use a talisman! :)

11. Godsrage

Godsrage Grandmaster

Jul 10, 2014
    Godsrage
  12. Phrygian

Phrygian Master

Jul 11, 2018
    Phrygian
    You can kill just about anything in the game with a Archery Zerker. And it absolutely crushes at Bosses (arch/lich/etc) and champs. Does a lot better than a tamer in many situations. Tamer is obviously a lot better in others. It's not a weak skill by any means, most people think it's OP currently (due to comp bows).

Le Champeon likes this.
  13. Skye Wolfbane

Skye Wolfbane Governor of Trinsic

Jan 22, 2013
    Skye Wolfbane, Lynnissia Leoden, Hunter Lorde, Calico Jack, Jade Nevaeh
    Rage, make sure your bows have modifiers, like that add to your tactics. That makes a huge difference in how often you hit. A gm slayer bow is OK but if it doesn't have like supremely, exceedingly accurate...Here's the list: https://www.uoforum.com/wiki/index.php/Weapon_Modifiers

14. Le Champeon

Le Champeon Neophyte

Nov 6, 2019
    Le Champeon
    -you can 3 shot anytamer without armor before they can heal themselves

- most invasion/events are dexxer/archer favorable

-arch daemon/lich khan are archer/dexxer favorable

tamers are meant to farm and get semi afk champ score, i have noticed within the last 2 week that my pets take so much more damage at champ spawns now :\ idk why nothing is ever updated.. a daily breif of THIS IS WHAT HAS BEEN WORKING ON OR ADJUSTED... unless you KNOW somebody? 95% of the population is clueless about anything thats been changed

15. Phrygian

Phrygian Master

Jul 11, 2018
    Phrygian
    I don't notice any difference in pet damage at champ spawns, personally.

Decreamos likes this.
  16. JackPalance

JackPalance Master

Jul 28, 2015
    JackPalance
    Currently there seems to be a fair mix of end game content that is tamer friendly and that that is meta tali friendly ,(specifically zerkers/rogues). There are champs where I always bring pets, and those that I wouldn't dream of doing so. With non-champ bosses, same thing.