WTS Waterfront 18x18 Destard Swamps

Zorax

Novice
First....yes this house is in the swamps. There is sometimes minor spawn, corpsers and occasionally a lizardman. Most of the time it's clear. If this bothers you, maybe UO isn't the game for you.

Second...This house is waterfront on two sides. The keep to the southeast barely touches the bottom right of the 18x18 plot. Destard is a few screens north.

All in all it's a cool waterfront spot.

I am open to ALL trades and offers.

SOA1

Adept
nice area so free bump for that. but learn how to edit in paint man. Cropping will do you better then trying to scribble black out. and XP??? shivers.

Zorax

Novice
Lol the black scribbles are horrible, I don't know why I didnt crop it. Stoner move. Also its Vista, I'd rather XP

blackbeltjones

Grandmaster
nice area so free bump for that. but learn how to edit in paint man. Cropping will do you better then trying to scribble black out. and XP??? shivers.
LOL nice! i didnt even look at the picture, once he said swamp i was done. And i agree, wtf with XP, you doing this from a library computer?

Cerebellum

Grandmaster
First....yes this house is in the swamps. There is sometimes minor spawn, corpsers and occasionally a lizardman. Most of the time it's clear. If this bothers you, maybe UO isn't the game for you.

Second...This house is waterfront on two sides. The keep to the southeast barely touches the bottom right of the 18x18 plot. Destard is a few screens north.

All in all it's a cool waterfront spot.

I am open to ALL trades and offers.

I'll trade you two dedicated Bandanas and 100k.

sparc

Expert
Ghettos of Detroit = Destard Swamps? Apparently these motherfuckers have never seen some real fucked up shit.