Wanted to log in and relive some nostalgia, but....

Jay.

Apprentice
Howdy friends,

I got relatively shit faced tonight and decided to pull up razor and try and log into UO to see whats left of it...

Unfortunately, I cant seem to log into my character. I pull my old account up and try and log into my old main char and get an error and it shuts down.

If I go down to the second character on my list I can log in with no issue, but the first one just refuses to log in... I'll try and post a screen shot of the error, and if anyone has a solution, I'm all ears.

Cheers kiddies.

DrSaso

Master
Le strange. Is it a fresh install of razor/uo? Or maybe had done old profiles for from before? If the latter then maybe try moving that characters, or all of razors profiles incase it's some random bug in razor.

Guessing the error is a razor one? Had thought maybe your character logged out somwhere that is now unavailable, maybe if you can't find other solutions message Shane or some other admin on here, or discord, and explain the error and failed solutions and see if they could maybe move the character if that's possible.

That's all i can think of for now. Good luck

Jay.

Apprentice
I'll look into moving the profile around and doing a fresh install when I get the chance.

It was only happening with that one character, so that may do the trick.

DrSaso

Master
I believe you are only supposed to have 3 characters per account - could that be the issue?

Possibly, dunno how they could have made a 4th without buying the token from the inga mne story for an additional toon slot. (I've got 4 slits from getting a token for 1mil and no issues)