WTS Vesper small marble in guard zone near bank

Hello, I want to sell my marble work shop. You can access the vendors while in guard zone. It's the first house from bank's north exit of Vesper. Has no spawn or pks nearby. Gets decent vendor traffic, could be good spot if constant gates since it is in guard zone.

S/B 350k

OBO

Last edited by a moderator:
Well today I inquired with a GM on making this a 7x7 custom spot cuss I couldn't get it to fit any he said this house shouldn't be here to begin with since a tree is right on the steps.

So this house is properly placed as per the sign options but doesn't follow the housing parameters as per GM. I am going to retract sale after getting that info.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
I can be wrong but I was under the impression there could be rocks and trees on the tile directly south of the house, but not on the other sides.

Rocks that you can walk on can be right at stairs, haven't seen a tree yet directly in front of stairs.. The GM seemed a bit confused how it happened and asked me to friend him to check if properly placed which it is. He asked me how long ago I placed it, 6 months I said, and that I also demolished it that day to try a 7x7 custom and replaced it, he was like wtf. Thought he was going to take the house away lol

limlight

Grandmaster
If my memory serves me correct. Custom houses are different then original houses. Like the house behind trinsic right up against the walls doesn't have the same rules as a custom house

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk