Verite, Chainmail, 10 Exceptional...

Doomsayer

Grandmaster
So, first I pull a Verite, 20, exceptional, Plate Helmed SBOD... 6 hours later I pull a Verite, 10 exceptional, Chainmail LBOD... what are the odds?

I doubt that I will ever fill this LBOD, but can at least put it out there that I need the following SBODs.. :)

Verite, 10 exceptional Chainmail Coif
Verite, 10 exceptional Chainmail Tunic
Verite, 10 exceptional Chainmail Leggings

Never say never...the odds may turn in favor of you :) Hopefully this latest expansion resurrects the interest in trading smith bods.

Bawls555

Neophyte
Why do people say smith bods suck compared to tailoring? Do they get higher quality bods more often or so mething

Bromista

Grandmaster
Why do people say smith bods suck compared to tailoring? Do they get higher quality bods more often or so mething
That was absolutely the case but it appears they fixed smithy BOD's.

Tailoring was ten times more rewarding for 1/10th the effort.

Bawls555

Neophyte
Sounds like its time to get working on my smith then again XD. Good news for us people that just love mining

Bawls555

Neophyte
Btw is it confirmed that they are on the same level now? I read they fixed bods as a whole meaning tailoring could have gotten even better? I've also not seen anything about specific numbers if there is any? Also haha sorry. Does armor sell decently on this server? I feel like 90 percent of players are running around in cloth or leather....

Bromista

Grandmaster
Btw is it confirmed that they are on the same level now? I read they fixed bods as a whole meaning tailoring could have gotten even better? I've also not seen anything about specific numbers if there is any? Also haha sorry. Does armor sell decently on this server? I feel like 90 percent of players are running around in cloth or leather....
Oh man that's really hard to say until we've had more time with the changes. But I will go out on a limb and say it's gonna be about even. No specific numbers, as staff usually says that takes the adventure out of things and we are meant to figure most everything out as a community.

As for armor it must sell O.K. because I see plenty out there. That being said BODs will always be where the real money is for crafters because there's a lot less time and resources required in relation to profits earned.

Doomsayer

Grandmaster
At the moment this is all still scuttlebutt. Apart from the verite ones I pulled, and the copper now that I think of it.. it has all been junk these last 3 days. I am not at all convinced whether or not anything has been fixed, and if so in what way.

Bromista

Grandmaster
At the moment this is all still scuttlebutt. Apart from the verite ones I pulled, and the copper now that I think of it.. it has all been junk these last 3 days. I am not at all convinced whether or not anything has been fixed, and if so in what way.
Yeahhh but your two Verite deeds back to back vs my one Ver deed in my 7+ months of BODs says otherwise! I'm sure it was something of a fluke but then again so was getting just one Verite deed before the change.

I still get weapon deeds but I got one Copper and two DC in the last 5 BODs or something like that. Used to take an EASY 25-30 deeds to get that many worth filling.

I've been getting garbage on my smith, myself. I've also been getting garbage on my elder tailor over the last few days, haha.

Just pulled a Town Crier large BOD. Moment of "yes!" then saw it was quantity 10.