vendor suggestion

batrabbit

Apprentice
i would love if the venodr Name Color would tell you about the vendor on a basic level:

Vendor name Blue: Vendor has been visted by owner within a week.
Vendor name Green: Vendor has not been visited by owner but has things on it for sell.
vendor name purple: vendor has nothing on it to sell (vendor empty). no matter owner time frame.

i know the colors would have to be changed but thats the gerneral idea of what i am thinking.

the big problem i see is for example you have 1 ingot for 9999 next to a bag, but all contents of bag has sold so the vendor would still show up as "Green" becasue it has something to sell. when in reallity it should be "purple" becuase it doesnt have iteams for sell....

anyways just an idea

(this idea is a joke but kinda true: vendor not vistied by owner is four months... A) vendor dies and drops all gold and items to ground or b) items and gold get seeded on monster spawn.)

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
If your vendor is not touched by the owner for I believe it's two weeks - the name turns grey.. If the vendor is empty, has nothing to sell, and it's over that 2 week period, it doesn't actually show up at all?