Vendor Spots Available at The Vesper Trading Co.!

SidX

Grandmaster
5bXqgP3.png

Vendor spots are available at The Vesper Trading Company!

We have two high traffic lots and gates are provided daily from West Britain Bank. We do NOT charge rent for vendors!

Currently we are seeking the following types of vendors:

• BODs and BOD rewards
  • Marked runebooks
  • Botany / plants & seeds
  • House decor & furniture
  • Bulk ingots
  • Bulk regs
  • Skill Scrolls
  • Power Scrolls
  • If you are selling something not listed, just let me know! :)
We currently are not looking for vendors selling: magic weapons. We may be seeking these vendors in the future but as of now we have enough vendors selling magic weps.

Please have a defined type of item(s) you will sell. Please do not open a vendor with no idea of what you will be selling. We have had too many people open vendors saying, "I'll be selling misc. loot and magic items", only to find that nearly every single one of those people abandoned their vendors.

Initially I was very lenient with vendor stock but I do watch the vendors' inventories and unfortunately cannot renew any vendor that looks empty or abandoned. We have had too many of these vendors and they only take up space. Please keep some stock on your vendors!

Please reply here or PM me and I can get you setup :)

SewZQ2V.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SidX

Grandmaster
bump, renting today! Free spots, no charge ever with us. Please PM me or reply here and I'll get you setup.

DiggieUp

Novice
Was Wondering If I could get a vendor spot I will be selling skill scrolls , arties, runebooks, mage scrolls

SidX

Grandmaster
Spots still available! I have 5 spots being rented out today so they are filling up quickly.

Please reply or PM here if interested in a free spot :)

SidX

Grandmaster
Still renting vendors! Please let me know if you're interested before we fill up! More vendors being setup today.

NEW This Week: Full Dye Tub Set

We've added tubs to our dye tub set and it is now complete! Feel free to use our second-floor dye tubs for your coloring needs. The tubs are next to our rune library.

IRilw5S.gif

SidX

Grandmaster
I recently chose not to renew a few vendors that had little to no items on them for an extended period of time (including some spots right up at the front!), so we now have a total of 10 9 spots left! There are a few people who have PM'd me already!

We currently have 50 51 out of 60 vendors filled! Please PM or reply and I can get you setup before the shop is at capacity :)

Please ensure your vendor always has some stock. Please do not open multiple vendors if you only plan to put a few things on each one-- in cases like this you can fit all of your items onto one vendor. Thanks!

SidX

Grandmaster
Bump.

We only have 5 spots left!

Current vendor count: 55/60

SidX

Grandmaster
We had a couple recent openings and currently have 3 SPOTS left. Please PM me here or PM SidX in IRC to get setup!

We NEVER charge any rent! All gain, no pain!

SidX

Grandmaster
We had one spot open up this morning if anybody is interested!

There is constant traffic at the shop so we are looking for motivated sellers who will keep their vendor(s) stocked. What you sell is up to you, we just ask this one thing.

Please PM if interested, we do NOT charge rent here!

If anyone is not familiar with our shop, we are a two-lot shop featuring over 50 vendors stocked with thousands of items. There is a guard zone on the same screen to the east along the river, and we are merely an 8 second run from from the Vesper Bank. Gates are provided regularly from WBB. We also feature a rune library and full dye tub set for public use on our second floor.