WTS Valorite Vendors Location RIGHT ON ROAD Near Skara Brae

SteelSexi

Master
I simply destructed my old 8x7 Vendor spot right here on the road Less then 2 screens from Skara Brae to the left and headed to the right to the Britian Crossroads. I placed a simple 68k hut here to mark this spot for sale.

While it looks like a wider plot can be placed there, the biggest I was able to get was an 8x7, however it is right on the road and kitty corner from The Skara Brae Trading Co, so an ideal place for vendors or to just go hunting as the maze is just seconds away as well. If you place a custom 8x7 here, it does support 14 vendors.. more then enough for most players I believe.

I'm going take bids... and open them at 80k. There is no buyout level, but if I receive an offer I feel is more then adequate, then I reserve the right to end this auction and i will post SOLD here at that point.

Bidding to end Monday, 10pm Eastern USA time. High bidder (as long as at minimum has been met) will win this ideal vendor location.

Here's an old photo for the Lock Pick set I started selling.. But it shows where the location is. Again there is just a simple hut placed in that spot now, and it is included with this auction.

View attachment 3340

By the way.. I still run my "Valor-Rite Vendors" from a new custom house I built just east of Moonglow. There is a rune on the porch of this old location to my new vendor spot for anyone that might still be interested in buying my goods. :)

SteelSexi

Master
So, we got the bid started at 80k.. just over 9 hours until the auction ends. However.. IF I get an offer for 130k before then, I will end the auction immediately and consider it an immediate buyout.

..Please remember, the house you are buying now is just a typical 7x7 straw hut or whatever it is. You do have the ability to get that house deed back, and place your own custom plot and build an 8x7 and design it however you choose (As I did with my old Valor-Rite Vendors seen above in the photo)

SteelSexi

Master
************************* SOLD @ 130K Buyout ***************************

Last edited by a moderator: