WTS Valorite Runic Crafted Weapon of Your Choice Auction!!!!

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Can't faction bless anymore or wut? I don't play faction so I wouldn't know but... from what I heard you can actually bless weapons.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Yeah I know it isn't permanent but for that week you can use it all the time and just bless it again, right?

AssHat

Grandmaster
THATS IT FOLKS!!!! THE WINNER WIN WITH THE BID OF 2.8 MIL IS @Arch Enemy !!! contact me on IRC or PM to work deal out!!!!!

Also!!! you need the hammer in a faction town your faction owns and it costs 1k silver and lasts 2 weeks

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
I dont think it can be blessed again.. as far as I know it can only be faction blessed when it is crafted.

Oh. I didn't know that.

I think this is the highest amount of gold that was ever paid for a valo runic. Weren't they going for less than one mill a few months ago? o_O

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
Oh. I didn't know that.

I think this is the highest amount of gold that was ever paid for a valo runic. Weren't they going for less than one mill a few months ago? o_O

Heli said he paid 4 mil for his valorite war hammer.

Besides, money isn't even that hard to make on here. And what the hell else am I gonna spend it on anyway.

AssHat

Grandmaster
the next valorite hammer on the shard will be locked down and the 10 charges will never be sold.

and im not the one with the lbod ;)

Athrez

Grandmaster
Congrats to Arch Enemy for this nice win!

Heli said he paid 4 mil for his valorite war hammer.

Besides, money isn't even that hard to make on here. And what the hell else am I gonna spend it on anyway.

You're right, 4m but not for a war hammer, something else. :)