WTS Valorite Runic Crafted Weapon of Your Choice Auction!!!!

AssHat

Grandmaster
cK1Ura6.png

The weapon is...exceptional/indestructible/supremely accurate/vanquishing. Best weapon in the game
-Crafted By IdleBot- if you want it NOT MARKED extra 250k charge
-Auction will end Saturday April 11th sometime during the day
-this will be a gold only auction
-i will only honor bids on here no private bids
-If you want something other than a warhammer, katana, short spear, or double axe, after the auction is over i will want 50% of the ending bid up front to craft. don't like this buy a charge somewhere else :)

Starting Bid: 500k
Bid Increments: 100k
BUY OUT: 3.5 mil

any questions or comments PM ME PLEASE!!! do not clutter my auction please!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

AssHat

Grandmaster
TY Aaron and Jedi :D
sure i can shorten the auction by putting a buy out...... @bksdaduo

******Just a heads up also, i will auction about 3-4 charges over a years time maybe even less. the rest i will keep for myself for down the road use.

Last edited by a moderator:

AssHat

Grandmaster
Yes, that is why i let auction got for a week, i will be diligent that every person on UOF has what they feel is a chance to own a weapon of this quality. so i will make sure that as many people can bid on my charges as i can get!!!

High Bid Currently= 1.2 mil

TraJik

Grandmaster
Awwww crap, Duck is bidding against me? Well, this dude could bury me in a mountain of his cash, so I might as well not bid against him, lol. He will win, and it would basically be bidding the item up for no reason. GG

AssHat

Grandmaster
Thanks for the bumps guys :D just remember, people who own the hammers dont have to sell weapons or charges :D

AssHat

Grandmaster
Bump for wednesday!!!Tomorrow(thursday) i will Give a 5 hour window of ending time Saturday!!!!