Uthrom's (BeerJedi) BS BOD Trade List

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
sadly - none of this has changed for me in weeks. Now, if you want some weapon bods... man, i can deliver there. lol

Please note: the shadow gorget 20x plate is under contract at the moment. trying to coordinate time for delivery.

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
bumping to the top. I will be updating this weekend. I've neglected my merchant responsibilities during our time of zombie love.

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
fattson is correct, though what he's asked for i'm 90% certain i still have. i've been world hopping and almost home. 2 more days. first chance in a week to read posts.

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
I've updated my list (sadly - it hardly changed). I've pulled crap for some time. Please note, the attached .xls file is out dated but i have left it attached as i think its a great way to organize your BODs. If i can update a new template i will.

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
Hey Mate, Only going to need the following:
20x Copper Plate Helm and 20x Copper Plate Gloves

(Found out today i had some calculation errors in my bod summaries) - spent an hour fixing it and found out, i've got quite a frigging stock pile of BODs. :D Including 2 of those Shadow Chain LBODs!

Derwolf

Grandmaster
Yo, I'm currently looking for any plate 20 verite exp sbods. I have come across the helm. looking for the other 5 pieces

Vorax

Grandmaster
Need a 20 Exceptional Copper Chainmail Tunics, If anyone has one, please let me know asap! willing to trade or pay flat cash for it

Fattson

Grandmaster
Yo, I'm currently looking for any plate 20 verite exp sbods. I have come across the helm. looking for the other 5 pieces
I'll let ya know something soon, wolf.
Need a 20 Exceptional Copper Chainmail Tunics, If anyone has one, please let me know asap! willing to trade or pay flat cash for it
I'll pm you as soon as I get one. All I've got right now is the large.
20x Shadow plate arms, let me know if anyone has this
Not atm. I pull one and you're at the top of my list.

Fattson

Grandmaster
Thought this was my thread. Whoops, sorry folks. This is what happens when you use the Internet as soon as you wake up.