UOSteam v1.0.5 (newest update)

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Anyone know what was patched or updated?

I refuse to update it being the creator said he was not going to support it anymore, and not being able to find patch notes is perplexing, so I figured I'd ask here.

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

Lopsang

Master
They did this release the time they discontinued the project. I want to say the only thing they changed was making the documentation included in the directory but I could be wrong.

Jeff

Apprentice
I thought it was pretty shitty of them to take down a community without warning.

Vim-

Neophyte
Agreed, although he clearly states that he doesn't recommend using UOSteam anymore, because it won't be supported, and any bugs found in the current version are permanent. It's probably his way of giving an incentive to stop using it.

Once you go steam, you never go back though.

Vim-

Neophyte
www.uosteam.com

"Our latest version 1.0.5 is considered stable (and includes the documentation pdf file) but there will be no further updates and for that reason we don't recommend using this. "

halygon

Grandmaster
www.uosteam.com

"Our latest version 1.0.5 is considered stable (and includes the documentation pdf file) but there will be no further updates and for that reason we don't recommend using this. "
Yeah, they did say this -- I for one will continue using it as it works well for me and it sure beats using razor. Just keep in mind that UOSteam may no longer work with the latest classic client version.

halygon

Grandmaster
As long as you don't update your client.exe, you'll have no problems. I dont' know anyone that has updated to the newest client and said Steam still works yet, though
Actually, I am on the latest (fully patched up) classic client from EA/OSI. My UOSteam v1.0.5 works great.