UOAM :-(

Leafy

Expert
Could someone please post me a link to completely install UOAM with all the map files included. I get a black screen with just the names of places and can't tell where I am. Spent all day looking for fixes and I'm sure someone must have a link for this that will run right. I'm losing my mind...

I had the same problem at first. You have to pick the folder that the game is in. Try this:

Load UOAM
Go to the Map dropdown at the top
Select UO Data Files Location
Type in the UO Client Folder Destination - for example: mine is C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic

Hope that makes sense and helps

I had that exact same problem, I tried all the solutions listed above yet they didn't work. They showed names but no actual map

I actually solved the problem by changing Feluca to Trammel, then it works like a charm. I think the maps are somehow labeled as trammel

Bobaganoosh

Master
There was a random website that had the updated mul file you need. This website is no longer available. I wish you luck in finding this mul file.

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Side note.....
I wish this server would open up the option to track players thru UOAM.
I know alot of people use this utility.

Is there a reason this options disable for UOF @Shane , @Adam

Cerebellum

Grandmaster
Side note.....
I wish this server would open up the option to track players thru UOAM.
I know alot of people use this utility.

Is there a reason this options disable for UOF @Shane , @Adam

That feature only works if you're connected to a UOAM server. You can create your own server inside the UOAM client. But as far as I know, UOAM has never tracked guildies, party, etc... like those built into Razor / Steam.

Rayos_Daln

Neophyte
I tried to link my friends in uoam by doing the whole create server thing. But i must be doing something wrong. they cannot link to me. If i try to kust link to the forever server it doesnt work. Anyone got any ideas. what is the map server settings for this shard that allows for such actions.

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
can anyone make this work? I downloaded the latest version of 4.6 Fiddler and after I extracted the zip and run the application. It does not has UOP Packer tab... sighing....