UOAM all black

Romeo Tyrell

Journeyman
Dude, It's giving me nothing. Restarted UOAM multiple times.
QMhmT0A.png

Wyntr

Master
The only other option that has worked for me is that I point it at an old install of the UOForever client before they started using .uop files.

Romeo Tyrell

Journeyman
The only other option that has worked for me is that I point it at an old install of the UOForever client before they started using .uop files.
Ya, I just started actively playing on the server about a week or two ago. lol No shot there. Appreciate the attempted help man!

JMurphy186

Neophyte
I'm still having the all black issue although I've followed these directions. Anyone else having this problem as well? Thanks.

Casor

Adept
try changing your world map from Fel to Trammel. That worked for me. It's under Map/World/Trammel.

JMurphy186

Neophyte
try changing your world map from Fel to Trammel. That worked for me. It's under Map/World/Trammel.

Here's the odd part, I change to any map except Trammel or Felucca and it works just fine, those two do not. Did you also link your account under the settings?

Casor

Adept
Here's the odd part, I change to any map except Trammel or Felucca and it works just fine, those two do not. Did you also link your account under the settings?
No. Not linked to anything.

Make sure under Map/UO client data files location... you have it set to the UOF Ultima Online folder. Some people have multiple installations of UO from previous shards etc.

JMurphy186

Neophyte
No. Not linked to anything.

Make sure under Map/UO client data files location... you have it set to the UOF Ultima Online folder. Some people have multiple installations of UO from previous shards etc.

Contrary to the previous recommendations, I put the map files in the root UO folder and BOOM, it worked. I also pointed the UOAM to the root UO folder.

Everything looks great until I zoom in and it gets a little grainy, do you have the same issues? Otherwise, it works!