UO Trivia -- 20k to the first person who posts the correct answer

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
People who sit in town all day and do nothing but banksit with super trammy clothing ofc.

Where it came from i have no idea.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
If I remember right, *probably not*, there was a certain era when harmful magery spells were not allowed in town and allowed Dexers to rule guarded areas. It had quite a lot of criticism towards it and was changed, thankfully.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
When guild wars first happened, to fight in town, you couldnt use magery, so people made "dexers" but they were called "townies" because they were created solely for fighting in town.

Im going to award Darkana and Karl Sagan the prize split 2 ways(since they both got it) -- 10k each. PM me for pickup details.

Rafelito

Journeyman
I know this.. but got beaten to the punch.

I like these trivia type of posts though. Brings back good memories! I remember declaring war on a lot of guilds just to kill them oranges :)

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
When guild wars first happened, to fight in town, you couldnt use magery, so people made "dexers" but they were called "townies" because they were created solely for fighting in town.

Im going to award Darkana and Karl Sagan the prize split 2 ways(since they both got it) -- 10k each. PM me for pickup details.

Yo take mine and the next guy we PK just suuuuper dirty - like 10 EBs into some kid on foot who just doesn't know what the fuck - res him up and give him the 10k and tell him he won the karl sagan scholarship.

And then kill him again (after he has the check)

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I know this.. but got beaten to the punch.

I like these trivia type of posts though. Brings back good memories! I remember declaring war on a lot of guilds just to kill them oranges :)

Whenever EQMS does a big event(faction guard etc) I get 150k in 10k checks and we play trivia for 10k a question.

Darkarna

Grandmaster

Thanks man but keep it. The nostalgia was award enough and you could donate it to a new player or something, that would screw up their mind when you have just killed them :p

EDIT : Sorry Karl, didn't realize I stole your idea :p