UO Steam use a different port???

Hello,

I've been accessing wifi connections in two different locations. One prior to the one im on now will let me get past verifying account off of razor interface. This wifi im on just sticks at verifying account. If i tried to run off of this program I hear UOSteam will that make a difference? Is there anyway to troubleshoot this problem w/o access to the wifi router im connected to??? I believe this wifi im connected to is blocking certain ports.

Thanks for any info

I did some research and came across FinchVPN (Virtual Private Network). Moreless a 3rd party network that it connects to off of the main line your on and mask's your data recieve and send to hide ports being used. Works like a charm, kind of laggy but better then non at all. Still curious on what UO Steam is....

Sobz

Master
It could work. I mean uosteam does make a difference. You should configure your wifi networking and check ports by logging in your router. Otherwise give uosteam a go i guess. Personally it gives me 40 ping less for some reason

I highly doubt there IT team would open up a port like so. This vpn seems to ghosting my ip/ports to let me bypass but still not sure on where to go find UO Steam at... Sorry rusty old school here