UO:F Wiki Pages - What Content Would you Like to See?

halygon

Grandmaster
I have been working with the Wiki pages for a while now to add new information and also help format the information already there.

My question is, what content would you like to see put up on the Wiki pages? What topics would help out the most to:

• New UO Players
  • Experienced UO Players but new to this Shard
  • Experienced UO Players who have been on UO:F a while
I know this is a fairly broad question, but my goal is to get more feedback on the content in the current Wiki pages and suggestions on how to make it better.

Let's see what you guys got!

*Edit: Below are the topics requested so far:
  • More Monster Wikis
  • Razor Setup & Macros Guide
    • Commonly Used Razor Macros
  • UOSteam Setup & Macros Guide
    • Commonly Used UOSteam Macros
  • Champion Spawn Guide
  • Mount Guide
  • Rare Mount Guide
  • Fishing Guide
  • Treasure Hunter Guide
  • PvP Guides
    • Mage PvP
    • Stun Punching
    • How to Play specific PvP builds
    • Magery Combos
    • How to Sync dump
    • Advanced Tactics for fielding and dueling
  • Skill Training Guides
  • RDA Information
  • Individual Dungeons Guide(s)
  • In Game Commands
  • Companion Guide
  • Guilds Explained
  • Custom Mob Spawns & Descriptions
  • Shard details
    • NPC Vendor Restock Timers
    • Champion Timers
  • Stealable Rare Locations List
  • How BODs Work

Last edited by a moderator:

halygon

Grandmaster
A basic into or info on razor setting up some BASIC macros and stuff like that .
I can see that. So since all players are required to use either Razor or UOSteam, we need to have Wiki topics that assist with setting each up properly AND how to utilize their macro systems. Gotcha!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
All good stuff. The monsters one is a fairly big undertaking as there are so many different Mobs in the world.
Ya I was thinking the same.

Some more ideas:
Dungeons and locations (including RDA info)
More guides (skill gain difference between in town, in dungeon, in house; rune library locations; general macros like recalling from default rune in a rune book; etc.)
In game commands, like [pouch, [custom titles, [trashprofiles
Companion / [NEW] guild explanation.

I have many more ideas, some trivial, some too much to explain. I really want to take some time aside and help input as much as I know as well, however, I'm just nervous about that because I don't want to provide incorrect information, as I'm still only close to 2 months played on the server, and I'm still learning things everyday.

halygon

Grandmaster
Ya I was thinking the same.

Some more ideas:
Dungeons and locations (including RDA info)
More guides (skill gain difference between in town, in dungeon, in house; rune library locations; general macros like recalling from default rune in a rune book; etc.)
In game commands, like [pouch, [custom titles, [trashprofiles
Companion / [NEW] guild explanation.

I have many more ideas, some trivial, some too much to explain. I really want to take some time aside and help input as much as I know as well, however, I'm just nervous about that because I don't want to provide incorrect information, as I'm still only close to 2 months played on the server, and I'm still learning things everyday.
Great! I updated the list in my original post to show all the topics requested so far.

VonNeumann

Apprentice
Lots of server-specific details.

Custom mob spawns, vendor restock timers, champ timers, etc.

Advanced PvP tactics: field and dueling.

For example: Field PvP:

Typical builds / gear

Where to find field PvP

How to play certain builds (e.g. alchy stun mage explo+pot+ebolt = massive dps)

sync dump types (explo + ebolt/lightning/poison/flamestrike) when to use what. ( e.g. when they are cross healing have someone explo poison)

Any other good combos with solo, 2, or 3 people.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

halygon

Grandmaster
Lots of server-specific details.

Custom mob spawns, vendor restock timers, champ timers, etc.

Advanced PvP tactics: field and dueling.

For example: Field PvP:

Typical builds / gear

Where to find field PvP

How to play certain builds (e.g. alchy stun mage explo+pot+ebolt = massive dps)

sync dump types (explo + ebolt/lightning/poison/flamestrike) when to use what. ( e.g. when they are cross healing have someone explo poison)

Any other good combos with solo, 2, or 3 people.

Thanks. Some of these are already in the Wiki and some are already on the list in the OP. I have updated the OP with the new ones you added.

TriXa

Grandmaster
Explain pls how People can get Bod's i saw it the last Days that people not understand what they need to do to get Tailor or Blacksmithy Bod's.