UO classic

Moosebish

Apprentice
There are 3 official UO clients:

UO Classic Client - The original that we all know and love

UO 3D - Horrible, Ugly, Useless

Enahanced Client - The newer one that isn't supported by this server.

arturokai22

Neophyte
There are 3 official UO clients:

UO Classic Client - The original that we all know and love

UO 3D - Horrible, Ugly, Useless

Enahanced Client - The newer one that isn't supported by this server.
When I logged in it says my account can’t accesssed and is locked or banned by ea games

There's the classic client or the starcraft version (aka the target acquire experience).

Anyone have a link to get the old music files? Would love to crank that whilst i murder the bard table or chase marathon mages. Just need that damn war mode file changed, it's like hanson/barbara Streisand uoforever type song.

arturokai22

Neophyte
When it launches UO it says ages of shadows. And says my subscription is expired. Ugh. Excelsior is boring wanted to try different one. :(

SidX

Grandmaster
When it launches UO it says ages of shadows. And says my subscription is expired. Ugh. Excelsior is boring wanted to try different one. :(
You need to use Razor or Steam to access the UOF servers using your UO client/install. Try downloading this:

http://www.uoforever.com/download.php

Then open the launcher once it's downloaded and click "Play". It should open a program called Razor that is preconfigured with this server's connection details. It looks like you're trying to connect to EA's servers, which are unrelated to UOF. Once you get the client open, type in any username/password combination (don't forget it!) and try to login. It will auto create your account if that username is available.

Once you get the hang of logging in, you can use alternatives to Razor like "UOSteam". Just make sure you type the same connection details that show up in Razor.

arturokai22

Neophyte
You need to use Razor or Steam to access the UOF servers using your UO client/install. Try downloading this:

http://www.uoforever.com/download.php

Then open the launcher once it's downloaded and click "Play". It should open a program called Razor that is preconfigured with this server's connection details. It looks like you're trying to connect to EA's servers, which are unrelated to UOF. Once you get the client open, type in any username/password combination (don't forget it!) and try to login. It will auto create your account if that username is available.

Once you get the hang of logging in, you can use alternatives to Razor like "UOSteam". Just make sure you type the same connection details that show up in Razor.
Ok cool I’ll try that thanks