Unofficial Patch Notes. September 29th 2016

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
I guess what I'm getting at is that I really don't think that wands are going to help the server on the whole. It wasn't really broken to where it needs wands so why use wands to fix it? It's just going to make hardcore players better and further confuse newcomers without solving any real problem. Groups don't kite hardcore when they're fighting even numbers, so how do wands really help the average player?

Also, how is it balanced? If I'm solo on a mage am I going to be fighting lumberjacks that can take half my life in a hit, another 25 damage with an explo pot, half my mana, use gheal wands and all I get is an extra lightning? I mean, add wands by all means, but are they going to have at least some semblance of balance?

Purple/orange petels,stormseye/bolas/wands uoforever the remix ,nothing new or original here, but hey it works and does not take new coding. It's all good in this remix hood:p

StegcO

Grandmaster
Come on guys, staff work for us, lets try this wands and in the next 20 we will do a report.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Faction wands are a trial thing here.
Try it out, see how it is. You can bet your ass player killers won't ever be able to use wands on blues though.