Unacceptable Names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torin

Adept
There is a Player named Josef Mengele, it is highly racist to have a character named like the Person who was responsible for experiments on humans in the holocaust.

It is unacceptable to have something like that arround.

I'm offended at your pointless offense taking. More seriously, everyone of note in history has done something offensive to someone, your best bet is to sack up like a man and get over it. Something isn't unacceptable just because you personally have a problem with it.

10k gold says he res killed you and murdered your horse.

ShinPi

Grandmaster
Ur trippin on a name drop what about "cumdumpster" rolling around theres quit a few names out there that are wtf. But a name drop na has nothing on some of the sexual oriented ones there were lots of racial ones not so much now tho its more poon based

kurtis

Grandmaster
When I was a kid a guy named John Modus ran over my dog. Your name is highly offensive to me and I demand that you delete that char. We should not be idolizing this dog-killer. In fact, I'm going to page Shane in game right now and make a new forum post. And then I'll probably go sulk in the corner for a while. And then masturbate because I'm a virgin.

Cack

Grandmaster
When I was a kid a guy named John Modus ran over my dog. Your name is highly offensive to me and I demand that you delete that char. We should not be idolizing this dog-killer. In fact, I'm going to page Shane in game right now and make a new forum post. And then I'll probably go sulk in the corner for a while. And then masturbate because I'm a virgin.
welp cant top that...no further business in this thread... cya

Modus

Master
I'm offended at your pointless offense taking. More seriously, everyone of note in history has done something offensive to someone, your best bet is to sack up like a man and get over it. Something isn't unacceptable just because you personally have a problem with it.

10k gold says he res killed you and murdered your horse.

http://uoforever.com/rules.php

i just applyed the racism rule to this.
i would page in anytime if i come across racist shit ingame, cause i feel it is a really fucked up thing. if you dont have the moral standarts go live in a cave dude.

besttherewas

Grandmaster
WOW the op is a complete *****.

I too get offended from being pked, because murder is bad...

Can the devs also remove cats and dogs or make them invul? Because when I see young players hunting them like lambs the noises and corpses deeply offend me....

Get real man... I was thinking of calling my next char: YOUR GAY BLACK SON, I hope this fits in with your views.

Someone get this clown off the Internet

Modus

Master
WOW the op is a complete *****.

I too get offended from being pked, because murder is bad...

Can the devs also remove cats and dogs or make them invul? Because when I see young players hunting them like lambs the noises and corpses deeply offend me....

Get real man... I was thinking of calling my next char: YOUR GAY BLACK SON, I hope this fits in with your views.

Someone get this clown off the Internet

you lack education sir.
did your mom make those swastika cookies again for the KKK-meeting?

Wizx13

Grandmaster
Ur trippin on a name drop what about "cumdumpster" rolling around theres quit a few names out there that are wtf. But a name drop na has nothing on some of the sexual oriented ones there were lots of racial ones not so much now tho its more poon based
Hey!!!!! That one is mine. Shes sticky sweet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.