Bromista

Grandmaster
Grats to flube haven't seen him win an auction in forever

I mean it's an awful item and an awful price but grats all the same

The real winner will be whoever buys it for 12m in a couple months lol

Jazzy Jay

Master
@halygon @eppy

I’ve been looking on the forums, from the looks of it, all Bromista does is troll, spout negative comments, and overall just enables horrible banter within any thread he finds himself in.

Would the same rules from Discord apply here? Maybe a few weeks of Forum jail would give him a better attitude toward the UOF playerbase. I haven’t found a helpful post from him yet...

The End

Master
Or it was foresight on it getting close to the b/o that when the huge bank accounts returned it woulda been b/o so rather than wait for somone to do that he just did it himself.

Kyain

Master
yea, but quite a few people shut up after an end date was created. They were just biding their time

Desi

Grandmaster
The big money wasn’t going to jump in until end time and it seems Flube wanted to secure his investment. If it were my item I would’ve kept 24 hours to prevent sniping but setting auction up this way did create an urgent uncertainty.

Either way gorgeous rug!!

lollo

Grandmaster
The big money wasn’t going to jump in until end time and it seems Flube wanted to secure his investment. If it were my item I would’ve kept 24 hours to prevent sniping but setting auction up this way did create an urgent uncertainty.

Either way gorgeous rug!!

Well if this really sold for 50m i’d Say the auction format paid off big time