Ultimate Crafter Build?

halygon

Grandmaster
General use, crafting pentagrams and such is an added bonus.

The new pentagram thingy takes GM magery, thought about going up to GM but 20 med would be pretty rough for recall mining.
Be a man and run everywhere. :)

I run a template close to yours except I have 45 music to craft instruments. I buy logs so I have no need to chop them. I never make pentagram a so I have just enough Magery to recall 100% with regs. As for stats I run 100str (needed to carry everything) 25dex (who really needs high dex on a crafter) and 100int (I don't have med so I need mana for recalls).

And of course I have two other bod runners.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Be a man and run everywhere. :)

I run a template close to yours except I have 45 music to craft instruments. I buy logs so I have no need to chop them. I never make pentagram a so I have just enough Magery to recall 100% with regs. As for stats I run 100str (needed to carry everything) 25dex (who really needs high dex on a crafter) and 100int (I don't have med so I need mana for recalls).

And of course I have two other bod runners.
That's how I did things, 45 music for instruments til I hit 120 Provo eliminating the need as normal instruments are sufficient.

Definitely go 100 INT. Need that mana pool regardless of magery/med values.

80 magery means I fizzle about 3/5 gates on average but it's good enough for my purposes.

It's too bad stats don't really do anything for your skills or success if you are at skill cap. Might makes things interesting if we had to choose between DEX or INT and had to work our stats and skills around based on our needs. Then again there's already a good variety of templates on display in this thread so things are o.k. in that department.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
Mine is....
120 smith
120 tink
120 carp
120 miner
100 bow
100 mage
40 hide
Prolly gonna drop mining for 120 tailor and put it on my 120 jacker soon.

halv

Grandmaster
I'm not sure, but I think you'll need mining for crafting colored ingots. I got a Bod runner with around 70% BS. But he can't handle dull copper or shadow iron ingots. my other Bs with mining over 70% can do colored ingots.

To dig up an elemental you need a gargoyle pickaxe. You can raise colored ingots level twice by using both prospector tool and pickaxe.

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

Tac0bell

Grandmaster
Really depends what you wanna do, if you want the ultimate crafter who can craft anything I'd go Wiz' route without mining and with 120 tailor, add 45 music if you need to craft instruments.

You'll find out fast that there is not enough space for gathering skills if you go that route, so best to have a dedicated resource-gatherer for mining and lumberjacking, and you can even add some skills to defend yourself since you're gonna be wandering around, whereas your crafter will mainly stay in town and in your home.

Then if you want to get in the BOD game... You can make dedicated smiths/tailors for the sole purpose of getting BODs :)