Tyrants of UOF

Status
Not open for further replies.

a guy

Journeyman
What happens when you slightly notice a certain group secretly aided by a certain staff personal, I know its illegal to accuse, but if its something that got past shanes eye or the rest of staff that is loyal I want yall to know. I just seen some weird shit in the past few months of being returned. Players doing certain things that staff wouldn't allow but do it anyway, then regular players report it, and all of a sudden it has become legal or you get in trouble for doing the same thing but the person who committed the act does not get in trouble. Take care of the bad apples.

S

Shane

Need examples.

There are certain people, and groups who know Ultima Online way, way, way more than others.
I'm talking exact mechanics, how they work, how they can be cheated, every secret, every area, every spawn, every creature...

These people are also usually the ones that are quick to find unbalancing, or errors in mechanics. But i mean you could be talking about a million things here, and we are a smaller team that deals with over a thousand people on this server...

TheGooch

Master
What happens when you slightly notice a certain group secretly aided by a certain staff personal, I know its illegal to accuse, but if its something that got past shanes eye or the rest of staff that is loyal I want yall to know. I just seen some weird shit in the past few months of being returned. Players doing certain things that staff wouldn't allow but do it anyway, then regular players report it, and all of a sudden it has become legal or you get in trouble for doing the same thing but the person who committed the act does not get in trouble. Take care of the bad apples.
Like Shane said, they need examples(names, actions, etc.) but do not post anything that's being abused on the forums, it's best to send them a pm regarding such things.

a guy

Journeyman
All I am saying is that someone in our guild stole a powerscroll yesterday at a champ spawn and was targeted and accused of cheating. His scroll was taken away. The reason I say this is POWER takes their dragons to the champ spawn and let them sit there racking up points AFK, I actually waited 20 minutes I decided after 5 red skulls that it is not fair players work hard and they leave their shit unattended and do no work, The second I reported it he came and got his dragons, as if he was secretly informed..... They complain so much about their scroll being stolen, lets be honest, someone paged in about their scroll being stolen obviously. This is just a little taste of the problem. But that right there makes me barely want to play. I seen POWER get away with countless illegal acts. Multi client pvp for the most part and always get away and that last thing I EVER WANT TO BE TOLD is that THEY DONATE and that you CAN'T do anything. I am done here I think I made it clear.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
All I am saying is that someone in our guild stole a powerscroll yesterday at a champ spawn and was targeted and accused of cheating. His scroll was taken away. They complain so much about their scroll being stolen, lets be honest, someone paged in about their scroll being stolen obviously.

The stealing thing is probably one of the larger problems on this shard currently, as discussed before, many new thieves are abusing the living badoodles out of script stealing and personally should be rewarded a three day ban leading up to a perma-ban if continued use. Whoever reported requires a medal personally and just to take note of, other people are making thieves now purposely to abuse this obviously, incredibly unbalanced system.

*Sorry legit thieves out there, this is not directed to you so please do not be offended by this post if you are indeed a shining light in this time of darkness.*

Babethoven

Grandmaster
All I am saying is that someone in our guild stole a powerscroll yesterday at a champ spawn and was targeted and accused of cheating. His scroll was taken away. The reason I say this is POWER takes their dragons to the champ spawn and let them sit there racking up points AFK, I actually waited 20 minutes I decided after 5 red skulls that it is not fair players work hard and they leave their shit unattended and do no work, The second I reported it he came and got his dragons, as if he was secretly informed..... They complain so much about their scroll being stolen, lets be honest, someone paged in about their scroll being stolen obviously. This is just a little taste of the problem. But that right there makes me barely want to play. I seen POWER get away with countless illegal acts. Multi client pvp for the most part and always get away and that last thing I EVER WANT TO BE TOLD is that THEY DONATE and that you CAN'T do anything. I am done here I think I made it clear.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! whaaaaaaaaaaaaat in the worrrrrrrld is this kid talking about dude?!?!?!?

obviously guys, hes been killed way too much in his trammy world of UO and its deeply in his feelings about it all

1. nobody else was doing the champ spawn and they were bouncing back and forth to the champ and back while NOBODY else was doing the first stage of barracoon, 1-2 people started showing up near the end of stage one.... which resulted in the dragons disappearing from the spawn and then the pet slots gone as well which they had to page themselves to get them back, everyone and im sure if staff even watched that spawn will call you and say your full of shit to see you say you waited until 5 red skulls blah blah blah, im sure you were just hidden there because we had characters on all 4 corners actually WORKING the spawn...kthx

2. please provide ANY.... ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNY sort of people complaining about some powerscroll being stolen from us.... dude as we clearly all stated you guys have 1- win we have 65324324898 wins... who cares about ONE powerscroll? we've raped you guys the past week and ALL have made multi millions off you guys so seriously dude???? you think we'd complain about ONE powerscroll??? PLEASE get real son

3. I'd be seriously pissed too making false claims if I had 10-15 blues + males at times and simply can't come together as blues to terminate 4-5 power reds that raid every single champ spawn on this server, if all i did was lose lose lose lose i'd come to the forums too braaa, I understand where your coming from but hey.... maybe UO isnt for you anymore, if you take this game way to personal simple as that, welcome to the land of trolls and online tears kid

a guy

Journeyman
5x me on the forums braaaaaa
i addressed the problem, no need to fight or argue especially with you and your 1 button scripts sir we know you like cheating, witnessed it first hand, if you could exploit anything to you use you would. I am done here. lol

a guy

Journeyman
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! whaaaaaaaaaaaaat in the worrrrrrrld is this kid talking about dude?!?!?!?

obviously guys, hes been killed way too much in his trammy world of UO and its deeply in his feelings about it all

1. nobody else was doing the champ spawn and they were bouncing back and forth to the champ and back while NOBODY else was doing the first stage of barracoon, 1-2 people started showing up near the end of stage one.... which resulted in the dragons disappearing from the spawn and then the pet slots gone as well which they had to page themselves to get them back, everyone and im sure if staff even watched that spawn will call you and say your full of shit to see you say you waited until 5 red skulls blah blah blah, im sure you were just hidden there because we had characters on all 4 corners actually WORKING the spawn...kthx

2. please provide ANY.... ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNY sort of people complaining about some powerscroll being stolen from us.... dude as we clearly all stated you guys have 1- win we have 65324324898 wins... who cares about ONE powerscroll? we've raped you guys the past week and ALL have made multi millions off you guys so seriously dude???? you think we'd complain about ONE powerscroll??? PLEASE get real son

3. I'd be seriously pissed too making false claims if I had 10-15 blues + males at times and simply can't come together as blues to terminate 4-5 power reds that raid every single champ spawn on this server, if all i did was lose lose lose lose i'd come to the forums too braaa, I understand where your coming from but hey.... maybe UO isnt for you anymore, if you take this game way to personal simple as that, welcome to the land of trolls and online tears kid

1 there was 2 dragons and you semi afk macroing EV. nothing special.

2. i stat power pks almost twice a day and you dont even know me lol?

i lost maybe 50 each reg to you in this past week and couple pots maybe? show me these multi millions LOL

3. I didnt lose anything a player was jailed and his powerscroll was taken from him for stealing it from a whiney power member LOL

I am glad your here to talk useless shit and try to provoke players to quit? what role model are you to increase the shards popularity and numbers? lawl? keep coming at me bro.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
1 button scripts...... yeh like i got the time to make some scripts using razor on a 20 year old game GG kiddo

provoke people to quit? i just use the same punchline 20+ players here and staff have used, maybe this game isnt for people who stress in real life about a video game, simple as that! the fact you had to come make a forums post about this shows how deep in your feelings you are about this, and screw this 3rd person stuff... please use names about which power member complained about ONE powerscrolls being stolen??????? because as far as im concerned I haven't heard anyone complain in call about losing a powerscroll, if anything we are glad you guys got ONE rather than losing all of them at champ spawns

S

Shane

We are currently addressing this huge abuse with Stealing as a whole.

I'm sorry, hitting 1 button that automatically opens packs, inside packs/containers, steals, and targets based on the most valuable item in those packs all in 1 second is not playing the game- That is scripting.

We will be fixing this ASAP.

Staff

Young Player Help

i lost maybe 50 each reg to you in this past week and couple pots maybe? show me these multi millions LOL

3. I didnt lose anything a player was jailed and his powerscroll was taken from him for stealing it from a whiney power member LOL

I am glad your here to talk useless shit and try to provoke players to quit? what role model are you to increase the shards popularity and numbers? lawl? keep coming at me bro.

Is this what Omnom is telling you guys? This is what happened: Omnom was sitting AFK at the duel pit gate with his autostealing script. I wanted to see if he was full AFK with it as I had received two reports that he was afk stealing powerscrolls at the dock gate. So, ON MY GM CHARACTER (staff turned off but still staff name ect and clearly me), I put a powerscroll in my pack and ran past him..and sure enough, he auto stole it from me. It also took him about 10 seconds before he started to run away (afk?!). Anyways, I jailed him to talk about it briefly and removed the scroll (which I had added to the game for the purpose of testing to see the script and to see if he was AFK). He didn't steal it from a POWER member at a champ spawn. He stole it from ME while he was AFK at the Britain docks moongate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarphus

Journeyman
We are currently addressing this huge abuse with Stealing as a whole.

I'm sorry, hitting 1 button that automatically opens packs, inside packs/containers, steals, and targets based on the most valuable item in those packs all in 1 second is not playing the game- That is scripting.

We will be fixing this ASAP.

I agree. I think the expl potion scripts should be addressed too. it's cheese for people who prefer to automate rather than play :)

S

Shane

Is this what Omnom is telling you guys? This is what happened: Omnom was sitting AFK at the duel pit gate with his autostealing script. I wanted to see if he was full AFK with it as I had received two reports that he was afk stealing powerscrolls at the dock gate. So, ON MY GM CHARACTER (staff turned off but still staff name ect and clearly me), I put a powerscroll in my pack and ran past him..and sure enough, he auto stole it from me. It also took him about 10 seconds before he started to run away (afk?!). Anyways, I removed that scroll from his pack. He didn't steal it from a POWER member at a champ spawn. He stole it from ME while he was AFK at the Britain docks moongate.

So as you guys can see, we have looked into this, and even tested it fully.

We aren't impressed with some for sure. We will be fixing this ASAP.

Staff

Young Player Help

I'd also like to add that AFK farming champion spawns is considered AFK resource gathering. If you see someone doing this, page in and they will be dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.