Tweaks to the New Talisman changes

How to proceed with New Talisman changes?

• Suspend system only for Level 10

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Add back in "Remove Relic" but leave Suspend for Level 10

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Make Suspend for all Levels

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
With the addition of the new relics to the world, there has been a few changes to the talisman system. I believe that the general idea of these changes is great. But i think the extent of the changes is a little too limited, and a few tweaks could be made to benefit the all players. First off, lets cover the current changes:

With the addition of Shield Bash (Defense) and Primal Scream (Zerker), these two talismans now have 5 relics. Which poses an issue to those who have a fully maxxed out talisman with all 4 relics spots filled. The option at that point was either remove a relic from the talisman, possibly losing the millions spent. Or not be able to have the new relics.

Current solution: The solution that has been implemented allows players to "Suspend" relics and move them from "Active". Allowing the player to add the 5 the relic and swap the relics around. Unfortunately, the "Suspend" system is only usable with a Level 10 talisman. The "Suspend" system has also eliminated the option of removing a relic completely.

Problem with the current solution: This solution, as it stands, really hurts the semi casual players. I'm a Level 5 defense player with two relics already applied (Leech and Remedy). With the current solution, I am not able to partake in the "Suspend" system. Plus, if i want to drop Remedy and add Shield Bash, I'm not able to do that now. Not being able to use the "Suspend" system and removing the ability to drop a relic completely hamstrings the casual player that is not able to grind everyday. I don't mind the levels and other restrictions, but it feels that if you are not Level 10, then your stuck.

Solutions!: There are two solutions that I have. One that is the bare minimum and the other is much more detailed.

Option 1(Bare Minimum): Bring back the ability to remove a relic. Yea, a level 10 player can just suspend, but if I'm a level 5 and want to drop my Remedy and add Shield Bash, why can't I? For some players, it may take weeks or months to Level their talisman to add another Relic. Some people don't care about the cost and want to be able to use something they'll use more. As far as I can tell, there is zero downside having this as an option.

Option 2 (Detailed): Expand the "Suspend" system. Allow relics to be applied at any point, but you can only have so many active based on level. For example, if i am a Level 1 Defenser, i can apply all 5 relics immediately, but i can only have 1 relic active. At level 4 you can have 2, Level 7 can have 3 active, and at Level 10 you can have 4 active.

No need to have Relics sitting in peoples bank boxes for months/Years on end. As a balance to this, I would add a penalty. If you move a relic into "Suspend" it loses all XP on the current level. So, if you have a Level 3 Remedy with 250 XP. You can move it into "Suspend", and becomes active it will still be a Level 3, but it will have lost the 250 XP and be at 0. It will make people think twice about swapping relics around, at least at higher levels.

The semi casual players will like this, as it will give them more variety, and more freedom to experiment with the different relics. The more serious players, will like this, as they will be able to apply all the relics right away, and mix and match as they level.

The only downside i can think of for this option is that it may make the Relic market more violatile. But it already goes through massive price swings already.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm open to other thoughts and ideas. Just seems like these new changes to be modified a little so that all players see a benefit.