Turning in bod removes 6 hour timer

This would be a good way for players to complete a lot of their "junk" normal bods. Either make it so if you turn in a bod it will allow you to get another or reduce a few hours off the 6 hour timer

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
No you must suffer months of anguish of getting bods you don't want!
No really... I wish this too but it was exploited big time on OSI killed the economy.

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
considering i've got 100s of non colored bods and then another book of just non LBOD based sBods, i'd push it across the board.

If one were to make a change to the BOD system, i'd do one thing OSI did right. allow the system to stock pile up to three BODs to collect. This allows people to work adn sleep regularly and still the full 4 BODs a day. I am getting 3 of the 4. I wake up, grab my morning BOD, go to the office. If i get home by 6, i grab a BOD then and if i'm lucky, i'll be awake at 12 AM to get my third.

i don't want the bribing system or the reduction of timers based on turn ins. The stock pile only goes to three. So you'll still need to go get 'em regularly. Hell, make it only stock pile two.

Torin

Adept
Instant bods would be too insane. Maybe 2-3 minutes off the timer for turning in an iron sbod, with an exceptional valorite lbod removing 2-3 hours

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk

Yeah maybe total removal of timer would be a bad idea but reducing time would give normal iron sbods a purpose rather than the trash bin

Elvera

Grandmaster
if this happens, a valorite hammer will be sold at 10k after one month of constant bods..:D
sorry but -1

If one were to make a change to the BOD system, i'd do one thing OSI did right. allow the system to stock pile up to three BODs to collect. This allows people to work adn sleep regularly and still the full 4 BODs a day. I am getting 3 of the 4. I wake up, grab my morning BOD, go to the office. If i get home by 6, i grab a BOD then and if i'm lucky, i'll be awake at 12 AM to get my third.

Yeah I like this idea. Makes it fairer for the more casual gamer.

Elvera

Grandmaster
Here is a funny fact; if you are legendary you know the timer is 5 hours..If you turn in a bod, it resets the timer 6 hours again instead of 5..:D