Tree Hack not working from launcher?

Hello, I have tried running the launcher in admin, and i still shows up with the trees.
is there a single file or something I can just drag in to change them to stumps? Or does anyone know why it might not be working?

the_bubba

Journeyman
Hello, I have tried running the launcher in admin, and i still shows up with the trees.
is there a single file or something I can just drag in to change them to stumps? Or does anyone know why it might not be working?
I'm not in front of my personal PC so excuse me if I'm not 100% accurate but you need to apply the tree hack (may have to restart the launcher) then download the update - which are the new art files "hiding" the trees. Hope that helps.

I'm not in front of my personal PC so excuse me if I'm not 100% accurate but you need to apply the tree hack (may have to restart the launcher) then download the update - which are the new art files "hiding" the trees. Hope that helps.
Thank you very much, I didn't realize I had to go back and actually update it, I just kept turning the hack to "true" but wasnt updating, finally works!!!