Treasure Hunter

LadyPar

I have just created my first Treasure Hunter and have my stats up enough to start plainly drawn maps. I am a little confused at how to match the map up with the UOAM, I thought there were symbols on the UOAM signifying treasure with a corresponding number and you could go to a t-map library and match up the numbers. However when I pull up the UOAM I don't see anything but the names of towns...I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong! HELP!!

halygon

Grandmaster
I have just created my first Treasure Hunter and have my stats up enough to start plainly drawn maps. I am a little confused at how to match the map up with the UOAM, I thought there were symbols on the UOAM signifying treasure with a corresponding number and you could go to a t-map library and match up the numbers. However when I pull up the UOAM I don't see anything but the names of towns...I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong! HELP!!
They have different maps you can download that do have extra details like treasure locations by numbers -- buuuuut. It's fairly pointless as it would still take alot of time to find the treasure map spot.

It is much much easier and time savvy to just use a T-Map Rune library -- either buy your own or use one in a public library like mine.