WTS TREAD RELIC!!!!

dobber

Grandmaster
nQflNhl.png

The rarest and most powerful relic of them all....

Price: 3.5m
would also trade this for phase shift + 1m

@Tonycakes @Embarrassment @Nigel Thornberry @exince @UpRoX @Harry Berries @Bobby123 @egor @FAMARA @Duck Face @errrybody

Last edited by a moderator:

Zoobler

Grandmaster
Incredible relic. I have it and double strike.... Tread allows you to time 300dmg at your will when it's maxxed...possibly best relic in game? Premature grats to whoever gets this!

dobber

Grandmaster
ah yes, 5m to do 300 damage to a monster

At lvl 10 tread is an extra 900 damage per minute. Double strike gives almost 3 extra weapon strikes per minute and strikes vary drastically with all weapons. With a slayer halbred, they go for about 50dmg-250dmg so we can over estimate with 3 swings a minute and average 150 per swing, that's only 450 damage per minute. So, tread is more than TWICE as good as double strike in dealing damage. #bestrelic

Embarrassment

Apprentice
You're neglecting the hassle (its UO, we're all lazy) it is to constantly have to buy/drink refresh pots (more annoying if you're rocking a 2h axe to 1-2 shot LL). Also, if you're carrying around 300 stones at all times... you're doing something wrong. This is why I value this item less than dbl strike by far.

Zoobler

Grandmaster
Don't knock it until you try it ;) my favorite by far. Yes it's a pain with a 2h but Slayer 1h is the way to go anyway IMO and hitting a refresh pot macro is not really a hassle...with that said I'm not here to debate where the price should be. Just want to express the excellence of this relic

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
Don't think anyone cares what you all think about the relics. $ talks. And no one is interested in paying the $. Atleast at the moment.

Rusty Hart

Grandmaster
You're neglecting the hassle (its UO, we're all lazy) it is to constantly have to buy/drink refresh pots (more annoying if you're rocking a 2h axe to 1-2 shot LL). Also, if you're carrying around 300 stones at all times... you're doing something wrong. This is why I value this item less than dbl strike by far.

If youre not carrying close to 300 stones on dexxer youre ill equipped for battle.