Trash Tokens; Janitor at Brit Bank

jamison1987

Master
What's the deal with the janitor that stands by the trash barrel at Brit Bank? I have put numerous items in the barrel and I haven't got a single point yet, I've put in everything from spell scrolls to invuln armor to gold. Nada.

Anyone know what's up with this? I think it would be really cool if there was some kind of system to where we could put all the junk loot we get to use for something. When I farm, if its not worth personally using or selling, I just leave it- and it sucks that all of that shit goes to waste.

jamison1987

Master
Hell yea man, it would be so cool. It would also give people more motivation to go out and farm. It seems like a lot of people consider the risk of getting ganked by a half dozen reds outweighs the reward of farming gold and whatever else you have a chance to get. Lets get to cleanin!

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
Scruffy used to have a green trash barrel, and that was when you could get trash tokens for cleaning up the item count on the server... so maybe suggestion thread should read "Bring back Scruffy's Green Barrel!" and ppl will know what you mean :)

CVegas

Grandmaster
They removed the feature at one time because it was crashing the server. Don't know all that much about him really.

Lycanthroat

Apprentice
Hell yea man, it would be so cool. It would also give people more motivation to go out and farm. It seems like a lot of people consider the risk of getting ganked by a half dozen reds outweighs the reward of farming gold and whatever else you have a chance to get. Lets get to cleanin!

That or even better yet if you gave out even 1 trash token for crap items like scrolls and books and shit it would serve the purpose of what clean up britannia was all about. Getting the clutter off the streets and reducing lag on the server (I get it that the lag isn't really an issue anymore as we can combat lag in an 18 year old 2d game). Please don't throw your trash in the streets of Britain.

Edit: It was also about getting people to throw the trash they had in their houses away, again to ease server load.

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
tumblr_m4rrtwzKab1rx65q2o1_500.png