Trash Token Vendor Item Ideas - Before I Forget

Kraden

Grandmaster
So to make a long story short I was thinking of ways to implement Trash Token items that have worth and don't break anything before I went to sleep. Any thoughts would be cool, just wanted to get it out there before I forget, not sure if there is already a thread for this so sorry in advance.

1 - Trash Bags/Containers - Unique containers or bags for lock down deco and storage in house, Dumpster Chest? Garbage Bag? Etc

2 - Different Hue Cloths - Maybe like a poo brown, throw up green, mucus yellow lol idk garbagy colors

3 - Custom Trash Barrels - Ability to get Custom lockdown Trash Barrels to replace the crappy Grey Barrel you get for houses, maybe like a Diamond One lol, maybe even have them give tokens too so people don't have to sit in brit. People are less likely to leave crap on the ground at their house than in town.

4 - Custom Follower/Pet? - Maybe like little pets just for show that come bonded? Maybe even a Statue that you carry and can double click and place the pet? Little Garbage imp or something. Make them all have 1 hp and all that so no use, just something unique?

Idk those are a couple of the main ideas I had if anyone had any thoughts on that. Thanks in advance

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Interesting thought.
The trash tokens/septic tanks are intended as a "colorful" alternative to the otherwise unused trashbarrel at brit bank.
Meant as a means to clean things up, make shit spew, throw said spew at eachother etc.
But interesting thought :)

Kraden

Grandmaster
Interesting thought.
The trash tokens/septic tanks are intended as a "colorful" alternative to the otherwise unused trashbarrel at brit bank.
Meant as a means to clean things up, make shit spew, throw said spew at eachother etc.
But interesting thought :)
Well the septic tanks give trash tokens which they will add a vendor for to use said tokens