Trash Profiles are they useless?

Spydee

Journeyman
Trash Profiles, are they useless? I know some players are like me and are wanting to know if there is any reason to try and maintain a top spot. Especially after the majority were deleted this morning.

Spydee

Journeyman
Yeah for items tossed in the green garbage can for trash tokens. enter [trashprofiles in game to see your progress and the progress of others. yesterday I had 9000 this morning I wasn't even on the list. A majority of people were wiped off.

Spydee

Journeyman
I just want to know if there is anything to the Trash Profiles or should I just collect Tokens at a casual pace. I'm sure they will release some neat items for the token system. If I'm thinking right they did this around the same time t2a was originally released...

L

Lee

The Trash Profiles don't really mean much, it's just a way to keep track of what everyone else is doing - the staff can also check fully detailed history of items trashed by viewing individual profiles, this prevents trash reward fraud to an extent.

If the entire profiles database was wiped on Monday, it could only be attributed to a staff member explicitly wiping them (or an import issue (unlikely)), however, the actual Trash Tokens are what matters- keep hold of them, there will be Trash Vendors with some cool unique rewards very soon - we just need to make sure these rewards do not directly affect the economy in a negative way.

Spydee

Journeyman
Thanks, now I don't have to worry about missing a turn in. I haven't missed one yet and would still be in 1st if they were correct. O well, thought I might get a nice Dumpster Diver award to lock down. lol